SOE Sets 2012 Record for Land Purchase
(Beijing) – A recent purchase by a state-owned enterprise (SOE) has set a record for the highest price paid for a parcel of land this year and serves as a reminder of SOEs' continued involvement in the property market.
A subsidiary of China Metallurgical Group Corp., paid 5.62 billion yuan on November 30 for a plot in downtown Nanjing, in the eastern province of Jiangsu.
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Caixin Podcast: Will Jack Ma Drop Hangzhou for Hong Kong?
- Caixin Podcast: No Ordinary Heist in Dalian
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Cutting Pay of SOE Bosses Just the Beginning of Necessary Changes
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In