SOE Sets 2012 Record for Land Purchase
(Beijing) – A recent purchase by a state-owned enterprise (SOE) has set a record for the highest price paid for a parcel of land this year and serves as a reminder of SOEs' continued involvement in the property market.
A subsidiary of China Metallurgical Group Corp., paid 5.62 billion yuan on November 30 for a plot in downtown Nanjing, in the eastern province of Jiangsu.
- Market Cave-In
- China's Passport Selfies Service Hits a Snag
- China Unveils System to Insure Depositors If a Bank Fails
- Opportunity Knocks at New Infrastructure Bank
- Capital's Schools to Close When Air Pollution Gets Too Bad
- Slowly, China Prepares to Raise Retirement Age
- Caixin Suing Guo Wengui and Hong Kong Media
- The Euro Currency Pain Will Remain for Chinese Exporters
- Making an Exit
- New Property Policies Give Boost to Main Stock Indexes
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Tycoon Said to Bring Down a Deputy Mayor, Control Key Beijing Land Deal
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Caixin Pledges to Defend Hu Shuli's Reputation
- Confucius and the World He Created
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Military-Linked Hospital Allows Fake Doctor to Practice