China Unicom Starts to Take Orders for iPhone 5
(Beijing) – China Unicom started taking orders for the iPhone 5 on December 3.
Apple's popular smartphone would be available on December 14, the company said.
China Telecom's version of the iPhone 5 would also be available on December 14, said an industry insider who declined to be named. Apple's website says the phone will be available at its retail stores the same day.
- Appliance Giant Decides Its Future Is to Think Small
- Hunan Suicide
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Training Day
- Getting Local Officials on Board the Next Stage of Reform
- Chinese Investment Company to Buy British Restaurant Chain
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- 60-Second News for July 22: Typhoon Rammasun
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- CCTV Financial News Anchor Rui Chenggang Is Detained
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Graphics: What Does US$ 100 Mean to Expatriates Around the World?
- Beijing Monorail Plan Earns Ire Among Residents
- WH Group Hits out Against 'Defamatory' Accusations