China Unicom Starts to Take Orders for iPhone 5
(Beijing) – China Unicom started taking orders for the iPhone 5 on December 3.
Apple's popular smartphone would be available on December 14, the company said.
China Telecom's version of the iPhone 5 would also be available on December 14, said an industry insider who declined to be named. Apple's website says the phone will be available at its retail stores the same day.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter