VistaJet Looks to Get a Foothold in China
(Beijing) – As Chinese companies continue to pursue business opportunities around the world and foreign companies do the same in China, the country's business aviation market is ripe for the taking.
VistaJet, a luxury-chartered private aviation company, aims to be a leader in the development of business aviation in China as the country slowly opens up its airspace to private planes. The company already flies clients in and out of the mainland and Hong Kong.
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Hebei's Big Idea for Clean Coal Yields Few Results
- Listening In
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Shandong's Pension Fund Tapping the SOE Well
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide
- Rising Pork Prices Blamed for Pushing Up CPI to 1.4 Pct
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Official Fired over Milk Scandal Gets Top Job in Agriculture Ministry
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Who and What is Chinese?
- CSF Said to Get 1.22 Tln Yuan from Banks for Stock Buys
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program