VistaJet Looks to Get a Foothold in China
(Beijing) – As Chinese companies continue to pursue business opportunities around the world and foreign companies do the same in China, the country's business aviation market is ripe for the taking.
VistaJet, a luxury-chartered private aviation company, aims to be a leader in the development of business aviation in China as the country slowly opens up its airspace to private planes. The company already flies clients in and out of the mainland and Hong Kong.
- Deadly Floods Reveal Gaps in Country's Disaster Management Capabilities, Official Says
- Private Investors Elbowed Out by High Borrowing Cost, Research Shows
- Property Markets in Top Tier Cities Continue to Sizzle in July
- Revival, Resistance for National Pension Push
- China Industrial Profit Growth Recovers to 6.2 Pct in H1
- Top Military Aide Guo Boxiong Sentenced to Life for Corruption
- Boom Time for Apps Offering Answers for All
- New Territory for Financial Oversight Reform
- Undervaluation Complaints Kill Baidu's Video Spin-Off
- Opera for All
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Electric-Vehicle Makers Hit By Battery Troubles After Foreign Players Fail to Make Govt. List
- China to Build Out 45,000 km High-Speed Rail Network
- Straw Man in the South China Sea
- Media Watch: Colonel Sanders Becomes Unexpected Victim of South China Sea Ruling
- Investors Seek Liaoning Debt Boycott As Bond Default Battle Heats Up
- Can Financial Unit Shuffling Stem SOE Red Ink?
- China Moves Closer to Lift QR Code Payments Ban
- China Proposes Global Tax System at G20 Meeting
- Baidu Blames Third-Party Ad Agencies for Illicit Gambling Ads
- Anbang Defies Insurance Downturn With Surging Premiums