VistaJet Looks to Get a Foothold in China
(Beijing) – As Chinese companies continue to pursue business opportunities around the world and foreign companies do the same in China, the country's business aviation market is ripe for the taking.
VistaJet, a luxury-chartered private aviation company, aims to be a leader in the development of business aviation in China as the country slowly opens up its airspace to private planes. The company already flies clients in and out of the mainland and Hong Kong.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter