VistaJet Looks to Get a Foothold in China
(Beijing) – As Chinese companies continue to pursue business opportunities around the world and foreign companies do the same in China, the country's business aviation market is ripe for the taking.
VistaJet, a luxury-chartered private aviation company, aims to be a leader in the development of business aviation in China as the country slowly opens up its airspace to private planes. The company already flies clients in and out of the mainland and Hong Kong.
- Ruins of Urbanization
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Telecom Equipment Firm Makes Quick Financing Strike with Back-Door Listing
- More Officials Feel the Sting of Anti-Corruption Winds
- Coal Industry Finds Itself at a Crossroads
- Closer Look: Visit by Cameron Focuses on Trade and Investment