Days of Pain on Chongqing's Torture Mountain
Tieshanping in east Chongqing
Blinded by a black hood, the son of businessman Gong Ganghua couldn't see where he was going after being taken into custody by officers with Chongqing's organized crime task force.
When the hood was lifted, Gong Peng found himself on a cool, forested mountain popular among Chongqing residents as a summer getaway called Tieshanping.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Playing the Long Game
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping