360Buy Follows Rivals into Internet Finance Business
(Beijing) -- Chinese e-commerce giant 360Buy is moving to explore web-based financing business, a new potential growth area for Internet companies.
Alibaba Group and Suning Appliance Co. have already forged into the field.
360Buy launched a financial service platform on November 27 to help suppliers get loans from partnered banks. 360Buy says it has signed a strategic partnership agreement with the Beijing branch of the Bank of China, which will provide financial support to the new platform.
- Great Wall Motor Hit Cruise Control in 2012
- In Thursday's Papers: Guangdong Finds 31 Batches of Tainted Rice, No One Held Accountable for Bad Convictions
- What Xi's Travel Itinerary Says about China's Foreign Policy
- Closer Look: Can an Online Price Index Replace CPI?
- Alibaba Subsidiary Lets SMEs Hedge against Yuan Fluctuations
- JF-17s Escort Li
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Lean In
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- China's Open Source Hardware Movement
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- Alibaba Intending to Dig Deep for E-commerce Gold
- The Time for Rate Reform Is Now