360Buy Follows Rivals into Internet Finance Business
(Beijing) -- Chinese e-commerce giant 360Buy is moving to explore web-based financing business, a new potential growth area for Internet companies.
Alibaba Group and Suning Appliance Co. have already forged into the field.
360Buy launched a financial service platform on November 27 to help suppliers get loans from partnered banks. 360Buy says it has signed a strategic partnership agreement with the Beijing branch of the Bank of China, which will provide financial support to the new platform.
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Caixin Podcast: Will Jack Ma Drop Hangzhou for Hong Kong?
- Caixin Podcast: No Ordinary Heist in Dalian
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Cutting Pay of SOE Bosses Just the Beginning of Necessary Changes
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot