360Buy Follows Rivals into Internet Finance Business
(Beijing) -- Chinese e-commerce giant 360Buy is moving to explore web-based financing business, a new potential growth area for Internet companies.
Alibaba Group and Suning Appliance Co. have already forged into the field.
360Buy launched a financial service platform on November 27 to help suppliers get loans from partnered banks. 360Buy says it has signed a strategic partnership agreement with the Beijing branch of the Bank of China, which will provide financial support to the new platform.
- Latest Gov't Audit Finds State-Owned Enterprises Wasted 12.7 billion yuan
- Senior Securities Officials Take Pay Cuts of up to 60 Percent
- Policymakers Rush to Slam Brakes on Private Investment Slowdown
- China's Economy Needs Private Sector Support
- CIC Announces Appointment of Shanghai Vice Mayor as General Manager
- Maiden Flight
- China's Bullet Train Export Hopes Hit a Wall
- Forex Woes Force Qihoo to Extend Privatization Deadline
- Shanghai Cracks Down on Illegal Capital Flight
- Unseen Opportunities Created by 'Brexit'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Brexit: The View from China
- China Seeks Assurances Against Possible Debt Default by Venezuela
- Senior Ideologue Kills Self over Party Infighting
- Sexually Abused Teens: China's Tragic Taboo
- Chinese High Speed Rail Builder Doubts U.S. Partner's Sincerity
- Substandard Running Tracks Sicken China's Children
- Investor Pain over Mobile Medical App Strain
- Intensifying Battle over Who Controls Vanke
- Two Top Chinese Steel Makers to Reorganize, May Merge
- Digging Up Death, Extortion in China's Mines