Economic Imbalance Worsening, Think Tank Warns
(Beijing) – One of China's top government think tanks warns that the nation's economic imbalance has worsened alarmingly with investment growth overshadowing consumption.
In a report published on December 12, the China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) said the structural imbalance in the country's growth model, measured by its self-devised index, has significantly worsened over the past decade and more.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter