Economic Imbalance Worsening, Think Tank Warns
(Beijing) – One of China's top government think tanks warns that the nation's economic imbalance has worsened alarmingly with investment growth overshadowing consumption.
In a report published on December 12, the China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) said the structural imbalance in the country's growth model, measured by its self-devised index, has significantly worsened over the past decade and more.
- Companies Line Up to Offer Public Funds
- Great Wall Motor Hit Cruise Control in 2012
- In Thursday's Papers: Guangdong Finds 31 Batches of Tainted Rice, No One Held Accountable for Bad Convictions
- What Xi's Travel Itinerary Says about China's Foreign Policy
- Closer Look: Can an Online Price Index Replace CPI?
- Alibaba Subsidiary Lets SMEs Hedge against Yuan Fluctuations
- JF-17s Escort Li
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- China's Open Source Hardware Movement
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- Alibaba Intending to Dig Deep for E-commerce Gold
- The Time for Rate Reform Is Now