Amazon China Faces Regulatory Hurdle for Kindle Store
(Beijing) -- Amazon China is facing regulatory challenges for its e-reading business in the country, a media report says. This follows the company recently launching its Kindle book platform in China.
Financial news portal AAstocks.com cited Wang Qiang, director of digital publishing department of the General Administration of Press and Publication, as saying that the administration is investigating Amazon China's Kindle store operations.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter