Comac C919 Airliner Project Flying in the Dark
(Beijing) – Fifty orders for China's homegrown C919 passenger jet were booked in November by Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac), bringing the state-owned manufacturer's total "starting client" orders to 380 airliners.
Hebei Airlines, Joy Air and GE Capital Aviation Services confirmed interest in the under-development aircraft at the annual Airshow China event in Zhuhai, joining 13 previously announced customers.
- Hospitals No Longer Take Organs from Executed Prisoners, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Home Burial
- Closer Look: So Apple and Alipay Are Getting Married? Not So Fast
- Job Websites Adapt to Changing Industry by Targeting Individuals, Special Groups
- Graphic: Rising Tide of Investment
- Closer Look: CSRC Should Review Its Approvals-Based IPO System
- China's Growing Private Sector
- Advisory Body Votes to Raise Subway, Bus Fares in Capital
- Earning Trust of the People Requires Rule of Law
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost