Comac C919 Airliner Project Flying in the Dark
(Beijing) – Fifty orders for China's homegrown C919 passenger jet were booked in November by Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac), bringing the state-owned manufacturer's total "starting client" orders to 380 airliners.
Hebei Airlines, Joy Air and GE Capital Aviation Services confirmed interest in the under-development aircraft at the annual Airshow China event in Zhuhai, joining 13 previously announced customers.
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Caixin Podcast: Will Jack Ma Drop Hangzhou for Hong Kong?
- Caixin Podcast: No Ordinary Heist in Dalian
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Cutting Pay of SOE Bosses Just the Beginning of Necessary Changes
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot
- Amid Market Downtown, China's Developers Dig In