Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- CDIC Investigates Chinalco Head after Reports He Abused His Power
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Cabinet Said to Mull Reforms to Country's Nearly 1,800 State-Owned Farms
- The Long Journey to the Rule of Law
- Silent Scourge
- APEC Barriers
- Official in Shanxi City 'Falls to His Death after Facing Investigators'
- Sinopec Picks 25 Investors to Hold Stake in Sales Unit
- The Week in Photos: September 5 – 12
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Spectre of Corruption Haunts Huawei
- Will Education Firm New Oriental Learn or Lose?
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- Gov't Again Cracks Down on Schools for Migrant Workers' Children
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- Gov't Cobbles Together Funding for Slum Renovation Projects
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Phony Futurism
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot