Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- A Byronic Hero for China's Supremo
- Opium and Empire
- The Bear Whispers to Me
- Chinese Student Fashion Statements
- MasterCard Plots Course on Changes to China's Payment Infrastructure
- Germany's Daimler Fined for Price-Fixing Cars
- Stuck in the Mud
- Kevin Rudd: Realism, Purpose for Sino-U.S. Ties
- Graft Probe Uncovers Dark Screen at Anhui TV
- Venturing into Online Education
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Chinese Hospitals Are Boycotting Baidu
- China to Open Bank Card Clearing to Foreign Competition
- Saudi Aramco Still Ambitious in Slowing China
- China's Anti-Corruption Drive: Don't Stop Now
- Mayo Clinic-Invested Company to Open General Hospital in Beijing
- Saudi Aramco's Al-Falih on China Collaboration
- The Looming Bankruptcy of Greece
- CDB and EXIM Bank to Receive Capital Injections from Forex Reserves
- Free-Trade Pilot Program Expanded to Tianjin, Fujian and Guangdong
- China's Billionaire Jet Set