Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- How to Make Reform Work
- Beijing Migrants in Limbo Despite New Hukou Reform
- China Eases Pricing Rules on Public Hospitals
- Welcome Mat Fades for Taiwan Businesses
- China's Largest Private Shipbuilder to Cut 2,000 Jobs in 2016
- COSCO Shipping H1 Profits Sink 12 Pct Due to Freight Rate Slump
- Investment Dip Rains on China's Upbeat Economy
- Schoolgirl Dies of Heart Attack after Falling Prey to A Phone Scam that Syphoned Her Tuition Money
- Spring Air Fuels Expansion with 10 New Airbus Jets
- P2P Firms in China Get Wings Clipped by New Rules
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- Beijing Floats Extension of Debt-to-Equity Plan to Wider Range of Creditors
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Car-Hailing Firms Try New Business Frontiers
- Reform's Response to the Money Supply Warning
- Despite Gains in HDI, China Needs More Reform for Inclusive Growth, UN Says
- CSRC Suspends Creation of New Structured Funds
- China's Quantum Satellite Might Be a Step Back for Communication Security