Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- 8,000 Heilongjiang Teachers in Three-Day Strike over Pay, Benefits
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Graphics: China And Terrorism
- Lost Verdict
- Glory Daze
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- Qihoo Sues Baidu over Posts Blaming it for iPhone Virus
- APEC Summit Brought Welcome Warming of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Crocodile Castaway
- Riding Alone
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Visa, MasterCard Confront China's Stacked Deck
- Why China's Bullet Train Deal with Mexico Went Off the Rails
- Chinese Developers' Projects in Malaysia Run into Series of Snags
- Is China Regressing to the Mean?
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Alipay Will Do What Alibaba Couldn't, Jack Ma Says: List in China
- Graft Busters Find another Cash Pile, but Family Denies Corruption
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Gov't Gives Academics Failing Grade for Fraud in Research Funding