Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Increased Oil Imports 'Spur Rise in Shipping Costs, Plans to Build More Ships'
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- Helicopter Crash
- Yunnan Mudslide
- The Week in Photos: July 12- 18
- Meat Supplier Puts McDonald's, KFC in Food Safety Spotlight Again
- Graphics: Dangerous Airspace
- Veteran Tianjin Police Official Investigated by Party's Graft Fighter
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- CCTV Financial News Anchor Rui Chenggang Is Detained
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Graphics: What Does US$ 100 Mean to Expatriates Around the World?
- Beijing Monorail Plan Earns Ire Among Residents
- WH Group Hits out Against 'Defamatory' Accusations