Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- Privilege Gap
- In Wednesday's Papers: Shenzhen Police Raid Offices of Video Streaming Firm, Gov'ts Made 4.2 Tln Yuan on Land Sales in 2013
- Does U.S. electric car maker Tesla Motors have a bright future in China?
- Budget Law Revision Proposes Letting Local Gov'ts Issue Bonds
- Recharging Network Is Priority over Production in China, Tesla CEO says
- Fight against Corruption Complements Reform Drive
- Detective Work by Group in 'Black Jail' Claim Leads to Trial
- In Tuesday's Papers: Central Bank Cuts Deposit Reserve Ratio for Rural Lenders, Everbright Group's Executive Becomes CIC Vice President
- Closer Look: How Chinese Consumers Helped Gold Prices to Slump
- Properly Secured
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Long Goodbye
- Officials in Shanxi Scramble to Sort out Steelmaker's Debt Mess
- Shiller: What We Can Learn from Past Crises
- How Telecom Graft in China Tripped Up Telstra
- Jack Ma's 6.5 Bln Yuan Bachelor Party
- Stephen Roach: China, U.S. Headed in Opposite Directions
- The Search for the Chinese Workers Who Helped Build America
- Graft Inquiry at CNPC Uncovers Shady Deal Involving Productive Oil Block
- CNPC Pushes ahead with Controversial Sichuan Refinery Project
- P2P Lenders Heading into Dangerous Waters, Critics Say