Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- Media Executive Who Ignored Mobile Internet Takes His Leave
- Chinese Firms 'Want to Build Bullet Trains for California Project'
- Outspoken Real Estate Boss Says He Is Retiring
- Investors Kick Tires on Auction Websites for Second-Hand Cars
- Courageous Steps Needed to Develop Rule of Law
- Luxury Complex
- Beyond Bars
- Caixin Podcast: Apple's Cloud of Suspicion
- Caixin Podcast: Tmall's Fake Phone Order Fiasco
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Yellow Pearls of China: Women with a PhD
- Graphics: Ghost Towns
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Eight Killed and 18 Injured in Riot in Kunming Suburb, Local Gov't Says
- Party Detains Two Senior Officials for Corruption
- Huge Vale Ship Arrived in Qingdao with 300,000 Tons of Iron Ore
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- Revision of Securities Law Is Chance to Liberalize Market
- The Golden Lands: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam