Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- Plans for Another Important Third Plenum
- CSRC Discusses IPO Reform with Market Players
- In Wednesday's Papers: Call for New Approach to Unemployment Figures, Huawei Denies Reports It's Buying Nokia
- Mengniu in Deal to Buy Baby Formula Maker Yashili
- Chinese Miners Suffer Hangover after Recent Binge Buying
- How a Small Beijing Area Made Big Strides
- Fount of Learning
- Coal-fired Plants 'Killed 9,900 in Northern Region in 2011'
- CNPC's Dreams of Pipelines from Myanmar All Blocked Up
- Huijin in Stock Purchase Yet Again, Big Four Banks Say
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Getting Back in the Globalization Game
- Hard Realities in Private Equity
- Liu Zhijun Admits to Taking 64.6 Mln Yuan in Bribes
- Will Bond Market Tidying Trigger Clean Sweep?
- Urbanization and the Chinese Dream
- Edward Snowden and Big Data
- Jack of All Trades, the Chinese Middleman
- In Monday's Papers: County 'Cooked Data on Industrial Output'; Chinese Students Attacked in France
- Beijing's Blocked Doorways
- Central Bank Liquidity Moves Set Cautious Tone