Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- Book: Age of Ambition: Chasing Fortune, Truth and Faith in the New China
- Book: China Dolls
- The Market Likes PBOC's 1 Tln Yuan Move, but Wait
- The children's hour
- Star Crossed
- No Tech Barrier to Publishing Unemployment Rate, Statistics Official Says
- Beijing Subway Fares Set to Rise as Gov't Frets over Crowding, Subsidies
- Connecting to the World
- CCTV Executive behind 'A Bite of China' Food Documentary Detained
- Closer Look: Unifying the Hukou System Is a Start, but It's Just That
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- Graphics: Zhou Yongkang's Tangled Path
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- Caixin Explains: Central Committee Discipline Inspection Teams
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Central Committee Announces Inquiry into Ex-Security Boss Zhou Yongkang
- Snake Eyes and Scrutiny for Macao's Casinos
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot