Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- More than 21,000 Couples in Capital Apply to Have Second Baby
- Central Gov't Said to Plan Pilot Reform of Rural Asset Ownership
- Big Umbrella
- Abe Protest
- Lost in Translation
- Graphics: Fully Loaded
- Can Doctors Cut the Public Hospital Cord?
- Local Gov't Criticized for Linking Blood Donations to Middle School Test
- The Week in Photos: September 20 – 26
- Goodbye Lenin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Alibaba's IPO Was Huge, but Analysts Say Investors Have Reasons to Worry
- After Overseas Rush, Chinese Firms' Iron Ore Projects Run into Trouble
- A Chinese Dream in America
- Adobe to Shutter China Operations in October, Employees Say
- Graphic: Alibaba's Big Deal
- HK Tycoons Defend Giant Gift to Harvard's Medical School
- Gov't Again Tries Trimming the Fat by Slashing Pay of SOE Executives
- CCTV Airs Program on Conditions for Fallen Officials in Guangdong Prison
- How Chinese Universities Can Learn the Largesse Game
- Aviation Giant 'Plans Firm to Focus on Engine Design, Production'