Animation Industry 'to Have Revenue of 32 Bln Yuan This Year'
(Beijing) -- The country's animation industry is expected to record total revenue of 32.1 billion yuan this year, and this will rise to 36 billion yuan in 2013, a report by Zero2IPO Group says.
In a report analyzing the investment value of the culture and creative industries, the industry information provider forecast fast growth of the animation sector. Some 518 animated shows were produced in 2012 and the number was expected to rise to 580 next year, Zero2IPO said.
- Several Local Pensions Funds to Be Ready to Invest in Equity Market Before End of Year, Top Government Official Says
- Shanghai Seeks to Enforce Ban on Overseas Curricula at International Schools
- China's Central Bank Boosts Oversight of Wealth-Management Products
- Online Companies, Central Government Join Forces to Stamp Out Phony Reviews
- Xiaomi Unveils New Smartphones as Apple and Samsung Falter
- Five Local Environment Officials Investigated on Allegations of Tampering With Air-Quality Readings
- Plan Outlines Goal for Raising China's Average Life Expectancy to 79
- ChemChina's Purchase of Syngenta Held Up by European Antitrust Review
- Postal Savings Bank of China Falls on Hong Kong Exchange as Stabilization Period Ends
- Unfounded Media Reports on New 'High-Income' Tax Bracket Cause Stir
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Chinese Workers' Salaries Fail to Keep Pace with GDP Growth, Study Finds
- Air China Jet Flies in Wrong Direction after Takeoff
- Air-Scrubbing Tower Gives Beijingers Breathing Room
- China's Largest Cities Attracting Fewer Migrants, Study Shows
- Holiday-Season Ticket Sales See First Decline In Nearly Decade
- Gap Between Outbound Direct Investment, Foreign Direct Investment Continues to Grow
- Poor Parenting Hinders Development of China's Rural Children, Study Shows
- Debt-To-Equity Can't Be The Only Way to Deal With Corporate Debt
- Online Travel Site Qunar Agrees to $4.44 Billion Buyout
- Senior Party Officials Indicted for Corruption Appear in New TV Show