Commercial Plot Sold for 2012-Record Price
(Shanghai) – A consortium bought a commercial plot in Hongkou District, northeast Shanghai, for 5.68 billion yuan December 26 amid what's being called a recovery for the land market in first- and second-tier cities nationwide.
The local government sold the 40,577 square meters, where developers plan to build more than 240,000 square meters of retail and office space, for 23,330 yuan per square meter.
- Ruins of Urbanization
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Coal Industry Finds Itself at a Crossroads
- Closer Look: Visit by Cameron Focuses on Trade and Investment
- Caixin Explains: New Rules for IPOs Let Market Forces Do the Talking
- Yi Gang: China's Man for Market Logic