Commercial Plot Sold for 2012-Record Price
(Shanghai) – A consortium bought a commercial plot in Hongkou District, northeast Shanghai, for 5.68 billion yuan December 26 amid what's being called a recovery for the land market in first- and second-tier cities nationwide.
The local government sold the 40,577 square meters, where developers plan to build more than 240,000 square meters of retail and office space, for 23,330 yuan per square meter.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Heeding the Roar of China Bears
- In Wednesday's Papers: Mao's Granddaughter Makes Rich List, 21 Punished over Chongqing Sex Tapes
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever