In Monday's Papers: Lenovo CEO Announces Restructuring, Island Erects Statute of Hu Yaobang
Lenovo CEO Announces Restructuring
PC maker Lenovo Group says it is dividing its business in two. An internal email from CEO Yang Yuanqing said that starting from April 1 Lenovo would set up Lenovo Business Group to focus on the mainstream PC, laptop and tablet market, while leaving the high-end and corporate business to Think Business Group. The restructuring was aimed at streamlining operations and management to better fit the group's expanding business around the world, Yang said.
- APEC Preview
- Skies Overhead
- Two or Three Things about Mr. Lu Xun
- Film: The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom
- Exhibition: The Past
- Wake up, Europe
- Caixin Podcast: Apple's Online Payment Moves in China
- Caixin Podcast: Fare Enough for Beijing's Subways?
- Organ Transplants Enter New Phase of Donations, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts