Nearly 20 Mln Households 'Own Assets of More Than 3.05 Mln Yuan'
(Beijing) – Some 19.38 million households in China own assets of more than 3.05 million yuan each, according to a survey by academics.
Some 9.8 million of those households own assets exceeding 5 million yuan, the survey found, and 3.7 million own assets of over 10 million yuan.
The survey was performed by researchers from the Survey and Research Center for China Household Finance at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics in Chengdu, Sichuan Province.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter