Nearly 20 Mln Households 'Own Assets of More Than 3.05 Mln Yuan'
(Beijing) – Some 19.38 million households in China own assets of more than 3.05 million yuan each, according to a survey by academics.
Some 9.8 million of those households own assets exceeding 5 million yuan, the survey found, and 3.7 million own assets of over 10 million yuan.
The survey was performed by researchers from the Survey and Research Center for China Household Finance at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics in Chengdu, Sichuan Province.
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Lianghui Quotes: March 6
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Eyes on the Prize
- Electric Car Charging Stations Powering Down
- Zhou Family Was Influential in Jiangsu City before Corruption Inquiry
- The Logic of the Left in China
- Yuan Won't Overtake Dollar until Changes Are Made, Economist Says
- Caixin Explains: The 'Lianghui' Meetings
- From Tycoon to Target
- Gary Locke Expresses Optimism for Future of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Closer Look: So Who Stops a Run on Yu E Bao Accounts?
- China to Grow at 7.5 Pct and Focus on Reforms, Premier Says