16 Companies Win Bids to Prospect for Shale Gas
(Beijing) – Sixteen companies won the right to prospect 19 shale gas blocks in a second round of bidding, the Ministry of Land and Resources said on January 21.
Fourteen of the firms are state-owned and two are private.
The companies are to invest a combined 12.8 billion yuan to explore the shale gas blocks over a three-year period that starts this year, the companies' bid documents show.
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- In Wednesday's Papers: NDRC Approving Fewer Projects, Interbank Interest Rates Rise on Tight Liquidity
- Honeymoon's Over for Sweethearts of SOE Reform
- The Real Way to Cut Gov't Influence over Economy
- The European Experiment, Three Years On
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Lean In
- China's Open Source Hardware Movement
- Goldman Sachs Sells Last ICBC Shares
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- Is China Welcome in the Arctic?
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- Graphics: Defining the Chinese Dream