Investors in Fraudulent Wealth Management Plan Repaid
(Shanghai) – Investors who bought into a fraudulent wealth management plan got their money back without interest.
About 80 investors have received payments equal to their principal investment, several investors said. They agreed not to seek any interest.
The agreement was reached at a meeting on January 9 at Huaxia Bank's Jiading branch in suburban Shanghai, where the wealth product was sold.
- Appliance Giant Decides Its Future Is to Think Small
- Hunan Suicide
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Training Day
- Getting Local Officials on Board the Next Stage of Reform
- Chinese Investment Company to Buy British Restaurant Chain
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- 60-Second News for July 22: Typhoon Rammasun
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- CCTV Financial News Anchor Rui Chenggang Is Detained
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Graphics: What Does US$ 100 Mean to Expatriates Around the World?
- Beijing Monorail Plan Earns Ire Among Residents
- WH Group Hits out Against 'Defamatory' Accusations