Government Motorizes Alternative Energy Sector
(Beijing) – City governments in Shandong Province have been bread-and-butter clients for Shandong Yixing Electric Automobile Co. Ltd. ever since the company started building battery-powered buses.
Governments in the cities of Jinan, Qingdao and the company's hometown Linyi bought most of the 400 buses that rolled off Yixing's assembly lines between 2009 and last year.
- Great Wall Motor Hit Cruise Control in 2012
- In Thursday's Papers: Guangdong Finds 31 Batches of Tainted Rice, No One Held Accountable for Bad Convictions
- What Xi's Travel Itinerary Says about China's Foreign Policy
- Closer Look: Can an Online Price Index Replace CPI?
- Alibaba Subsidiary Lets SMEs Hedge against Yuan Fluctuations
- JF-17s Escort Li
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Lean In
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- The Time for Rate Reform Is Now
- In Thursday's Papers: Commercial Banks ‘Made 4.1 Bln Yuan A Day,' Officials Who Secretly Taped Boss Arrested
- The Path to a Sustainable Real Estate Market