CSRC Mulls Launch of Gold Exchange-Traded Funds
(Beijing) – The securities regulator is mulling launching gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) as a way to create choices for investors.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) issued provisional guidelines for gold ETFs on January 25.
The booming gold market required diversified investment instruments, a CSRC official said. Preparations for launching the gold ETFs have been made over the past few years, and the funds would be available soon.
- Holiday Days
- The China Boom: Why China Will Not Rule the World
- One Point Two Billion
- Ailing Northeast Struggles to Keep Young Talent
- Much Has Changed Since Short Sellers Last Attacked HK Dollar
- Day of Play
- Software Firms Accuse Alibaba Health Subsidiary of Profiteering
- Inquiry into Guangdong Official 'Linked to Helping Sex Industry'
- Medical Fees Proposal Jolts China's Pensioners
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Now Learning It Has 'Environmental Migrants'
- Internet Company Treats 2,000 Employees to Cruise as Holiday Present
- Alibaba Gets Bitter Pill as Gov't Said to Scrap E-Drug System
- Government Edges toward Promised Tax Reform
- Carmaker BYD Fares Well in Hometown, Struggles Elsewhere
- Caixin OnlineAnother Official Tied to Zhou Yongkang Is Handed Jail Term
- U.S. Venture Capital Firm Is Still Betting on China
- More Insiders Said to Be Linked to Agricultural Bank Scandal
- Five Major Economic Risks to Watch for This Year
- Manufacturing Slows Again to Start 2016, with Caixin China PMI at 48.4