CSRC Mulls Launch of Gold Exchange-Traded Funds
(Beijing) – The securities regulator is mulling launching gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) as a way to create choices for investors.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) issued provisional guidelines for gold ETFs on January 25.
The booming gold market required diversified investment instruments, a CSRC official said. Preparations for launching the gold ETFs have been made over the past few years, and the funds would be available soon.
- Experts Question Alipay's Backup Plans after Long Glitch
- Parents in Capital Angry at Recruiting Changes for Top Primary Schools
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud
- Is Infinite Economic Growth in Germany Possible?
- Be Prepared to Pass the Test of Fed's Moves
- Nursing Home Fire Exposes Struggles of Elderly People in Rural Areas
- Put to Death
- Closer Look: How a Glass Door Stops Growth of Private Hospitals
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says
- Rescue in the Works for Indebted Sinosteel
- Residents of Beijing Community Renew Protest against Waste Incineration Plant