Will Lenovo Really Buy the Maker of Blackberry?
A recent statement by a senior Lenovo Group Ltd. executive at the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, has attracted global attention.
"We are looking at all opportunities – RIM and many others," said Wong Wai Ming, chief financial officer of China's largest PC maker.
The message caused the share price of Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM), the manufacturer of Blackberry, to rise 3 percent in Toronto to an 18-month high.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter