Closer Look: How Huawei Quietly Became a Mobile Phone Giant
Huawei Technologies Co., well-known as a provider of telecoms network equipment and technology solutions, is enjoying impressive results in its mobile handset business after years of low-profile development.
Market research institution International Data Corp. (IDC) says Huawei sold 10.8 million mobile phones around the world in the fourth quarter of 2012, third behind Samsung and Apple.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter