Property Developer Joins Ranks of Country's Big Boys
(Beijing) – Last year saw state-backed Poly Real Estate Group Co. Ltd. join an elite club.
The Shanghai-listed company had contract sales of 101.7 billion yuan, making it the nation's third developer to top the 100 billion yuan mark.
China Vanke Co. Ltd. remained housing king with sales of 141.2 billion yuan, a report by China Real Estate Information Corp. (CRIC) and non-profit organization China Real Estate Appraisal said. Shanghai-based Greenland Group was second at 107.8 billion yuan.
- Closer Look: Letting Foreign Investors Open Wholly Owned Hospitals Hardly a Cure-All
- Closer Look: Auto Industry Revved Up over Reports Rules for Imports May Change
- CNPC Pays CN$ 1 Bln To Finish Canadian Oil Sands Purchase
- Shipbuilders See More Vessel Orders, but Profits Not Trailing in Their Wake
- Chongqing Flood
- Back on Track
- China Unicom Agrees to Host Tesla Rechargers at Its Branches
- Two Shanxi Officials with Troubled Pasts Now Graft Suspects Themselves
- Agricultural Bank's Chairman Said to Take Party Post in Jilin
- After Success at Home, Smartphone Maker Eyes Long-Distance Call
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- More Officials in Scandal-Hit Shanxi Come under CDIC Scrutiny
- No Free Rides in Iraq
- Why Anti-Monopoly Investigations Are Happening Now
- Former Auditor at China Resources Group 'Detained by Police'
- Vanke Tries Promotion with Taobao amid Slowing Sales
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot