Property Developer Joins Ranks of Country's Big Boys
(Beijing) – Last year saw state-backed Poly Real Estate Group Co. Ltd. join an elite club.
The Shanghai-listed company had contract sales of 101.7 billion yuan, making it the nation's third developer to top the 100 billion yuan mark.
China Vanke Co. Ltd. remained housing king with sales of 141.2 billion yuan, a report by China Real Estate Information Corp. (CRIC) and non-profit organization China Real Estate Appraisal said. Shanghai-based Greenland Group was second at 107.8 billion yuan.
- China Releases Guiding Policy on Reform Tied to Government Spending
- China's Stimulus Bond Program Faces Effectiveness Test
- Why Official Claim on Services Driving China's Economy is Misleading
- Kobe Bryant Invests in China Education Firm
- China Contractor Gets Second Chance at Bahamas Luxury Hotel
- Alibaba Pictures Expands Into Cinemas
- Despite Gains in HDI, China Needs More Reform for Inclusive Growth, UN Says
- CSRC Beefs up Internal Disciplinary Inspection with New Committee
- Insurance Regulator Eyes Crackdown on Short-Term Policies
- China Telecom H1 Profit up 6.3 Pct on Strong 4G Subscriber Growth
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Edges Closer to a Liquidity Trap
- First China Made Bullet Train Makes Maiden Trip
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Farewell Medal Mania, Hello Sports Reform
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- China Behind on Plans to Trim Overcapacity
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Can Baseball Finally Hit a Home Run in China?
- Car-Hailing Firms Try New Business Frontiers
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants