Property Developer Joins Ranks of Country's Big Boys
(Beijing) – Last year saw state-backed Poly Real Estate Group Co. Ltd. join an elite club.
The Shanghai-listed company had contract sales of 101.7 billion yuan, making it the nation's third developer to top the 100 billion yuan mark.
China Vanke Co. Ltd. remained housing king with sales of 141.2 billion yuan, a report by China Real Estate Information Corp. (CRIC) and non-profit organization China Real Estate Appraisal said. Shanghai-based Greenland Group was second at 107.8 billion yuan.
- Business Trip
- College President Fired for Breaking Rules on Cars, Spending
- CRC to Start Selling Ads on Tickets as Part of Test Run
- Country's Rural Areas Face Shortage of Preschools, Ministry Says
- Mali Tragedy Shows Chinese Companies' Need for Support Systems
- Wrecking Ball
- Soccer Team, Major Sponsor Get Shirty over Jersey Change
- Advocate for Transplant Reform Not Done Yet
- Scandal at Aviation Regulator Widens as Another Official Investigated
- China Must Show Resolve in Combating Terrorism
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Country's First Cruise Ship Heads to Port for Final Time
- How a New Idea for Revamping the Economy Is Taking Shape
- Official Figures for Major Smog Pollutant Last Year 'Off by Half'
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- China Eyes More Muscle for Market Supervision
- Chinese Gov't 'Causes an Investment Gap with U.S.'
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Why the IMF's Likely Recognition of the Yuan Will Matter
- Party Graft Buster Announces Inquiry into CSRC Official
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020