Property Developer Joins Ranks of Country's Big Boys
(Beijing) – Last year saw state-backed Poly Real Estate Group Co. Ltd. join an elite club.
The Shanghai-listed company had contract sales of 101.7 billion yuan, making it the nation's third developer to top the 100 billion yuan mark.
China Vanke Co. Ltd. remained housing king with sales of 141.2 billion yuan, a report by China Real Estate Information Corp. (CRIC) and non-profit organization China Real Estate Appraisal said. Shanghai-based Greenland Group was second at 107.8 billion yuan.
- The Week in Photos: July 25 – 31
- Hisense Buys Sharp TV Unit in Mexico for US$ 23.7 Mln
- Railroad Operator's Parts Checks Find Faulty Brake Pads
- Is China a Market Economy?
- Manufacturing at 15-Month Low, Final Caixin China PMI Shows
- China at the Biennale
- A Kim Jong-Il Production: The Extraordinary True Story of a Kidnapped Filmmaker, His Star Actress, and a Young Dictator's Rise to Power
- The King of Shanghai
- Spiritual Battle
- Mountain Highway
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- China's Billion Dollar Question: Why Are Forex Figures Falling?
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Who and What is Chinese?
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program
- General Who Led PLA Said to Be Expelled from Party
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Hebei's Big Idea for Clean Coal Yields Few Results
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- China, U.S. Are Looking Past Each Other on Trade and Investment