China Mobile Says It Has 400 Mln Game Users
(Beijing) – China Mobile says it had 400 million registered users of its mobile game services by the end of 2012.
The number of monthly users on the game platform was 40 million, the country's largest wireless telecom operator said, and monthly revenue from a single game averaged 10 million yuan.
China Mobile said more than 600 game providers from around the world have partnered with the company to launch mobile phone games, including Disney Games, Capcom Co., Electronic Arts and Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- The Fall of Language in the Age of English
- Ticket to Childhood
- Taking the Next Step in Power Industry Reform
- Protesting Times
- Knives Out
- Men Have Better Chance than Women to Get Job Interview, Study Finds
- Party Legend's Son Denies He Is De Facto Head of Insurance Firm
- Alibaba's Bickering with Gov't Saps Investor Confidence
- Tencent Tops List of China's Most Valuable Brands
- The Little Red Book Turns 50
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Gov't Digs Into Soil Pollution Problem with Proposal for New Standards
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future