China Mobile Says It Has 400 Mln Game Users
(Beijing) – China Mobile says it had 400 million registered users of its mobile game services by the end of 2012.
The number of monthly users on the game platform was 40 million, the country's largest wireless telecom operator said, and monthly revenue from a single game averaged 10 million yuan.
China Mobile said more than 600 game providers from around the world have partnered with the company to launch mobile phone games, including Disney Games, Capcom Co., Electronic Arts and Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- More than 21,000 Couples in Capital Apply to Have Second Baby
- Central Gov't Said to Plan Pilot Reform of Rural Asset Ownership
- Big Umbrella
- Abe Protest
- Lost in Translation
- Graphics: Fully Loaded
- Can Doctors Cut the Public Hospital Cord?
- Local Gov't Criticized for Linking Blood Donations to Middle School Test
- The Week in Photos: September 20 – 26
- Goodbye Lenin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Alibaba's IPO Was Huge, but Analysts Say Investors Have Reasons to Worry
- After Overseas Rush, Chinese Firms' Iron Ore Projects Run into Trouble
- A Chinese Dream in America
- Adobe to Shutter China Operations in October, Employees Say
- HK Tycoons Defend Giant Gift to Harvard's Medical School
- Gov't Again Tries Trimming the Fat by Slashing Pay of SOE Executives
- CCTV Airs Program on Conditions for Fallen Officials in Guangdong Prison
- How Chinese Universities Can Learn the Largesse Game
- Aviation Giant 'Plans Firm to Focus on Engine Design, Production'
- Fresh off Monster IPO, Alibaba Sues Blogger over Critical Posts