China Mobile Says It Has 400 Mln Game Users
(Beijing) – China Mobile says it had 400 million registered users of its mobile game services by the end of 2012.
The number of monthly users on the game platform was 40 million, the country's largest wireless telecom operator said, and monthly revenue from a single game averaged 10 million yuan.
China Mobile said more than 600 game providers from around the world have partnered with the company to launch mobile phone games, including Disney Games, Capcom Co., Electronic Arts and Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Lianghui Roundup: March 6
- Gov't Plans Budget Deficit of 1.62 Tln Yuan, Finance Ministry Says
- Why Gov't May Be Shifting Stance on Family Planning
- Taking Aim
- That's a Wrap
- NPC to Get Proposals for Clearing up Way Laws Are Enacted
- Speculation on CDIC Article about Corrupt Prince 'Ridiculous'
- Liem Sioe Liong's Salim Group: The Business Pillar of Suharto's Indonesia
- Paint by Numbers: China's Art Factory from Mao to Now
- Gov't Making Little Progress Cutting Links with 'Social Groups,' Report Says
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China's Factories Are Building a Robot Nation
- Can Market Mechanisms Clear China's Bad Air?
- HR Head of Alcatel-Shanghai Bell 'Found Dead in Shanghai River'
- Minsheng Tries Weathering a Maelstrom
- Three Private Shipping Companies Run into Financial Troubles
- Closer Look: Local Officials Have Little Love for National Hukou Reform
- Media Watch: Former Star Reporter Causes Stir with Smog Documentary
- State Patronage Divides Confucian Intellectuals
- Tourism Tensions Have HK Mulling Limits on Visitor Numbers
- Taiwan Gov't Tells Alibaba to Withdraw an Investment from Island