China Mobile Says It Has 400 Mln Game Users
(Beijing) – China Mobile says it had 400 million registered users of its mobile game services by the end of 2012.
The number of monthly users on the game platform was 40 million, the country's largest wireless telecom operator said, and monthly revenue from a single game averaged 10 million yuan.
China Mobile said more than 600 game providers from around the world have partnered with the company to launch mobile phone games, including Disney Games, Capcom Co., Electronic Arts and Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- The Dog
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Despite Ban, County Holds Convict Parade Days before Rule of Law Plenum
- Paris Expatriate
- Loft Horizon
- Fourth Plenum
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- Do you have faith in the central government's plans for cutting air pollution?
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Yellow Pearls of China: Women with a PhD
- Graphics: Ghost Towns
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- Huge Vale Ship Arrived in Qingdao with 300,000 Tons of Iron Ore
- The Golden Lands: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- Silver Screen Industry Strikes Investor Gold
- Is There Trouble in Sino-Russian Paradise?