China Mobile Says It Has 400 Mln Game Users
(Beijing) – China Mobile says it had 400 million registered users of its mobile game services by the end of 2012.
The number of monthly users on the game platform was 40 million, the country's largest wireless telecom operator said, and monthly revenue from a single game averaged 10 million yuan.
China Mobile said more than 600 game providers from around the world have partnered with the company to launch mobile phone games, including Disney Games, Capcom Co., Electronic Arts and Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Closer Look: NPC Meeting Makes Progress on Tax, Budget Fronts
- Closer Look: Relatives of Passengers on Missing Flight Have Long Wait, Few Answers
- The Avoidance of Labor and the Work of Art
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Eyes on the Prize
- Zhou Family Was Influential in Jiangsu City before Corruption Inquiry
- The Logic of the Left in China
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Yuan Won't Overtake Dollar until Changes Are Made, Economist Says
- Caixin Explains: The 'Lianghui' Meetings
- U.S. Economy, Regulatory Approach Reaching Higher Ground, Policy Veteran Volcker Says
- China to Grow at 7.5 Pct and Focus on Reforms, Premier Says
- Gary Locke Expresses Optimism for Future of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Caixin Explains: What Is Yu E Bao and Why Is It in the News?