China Mobile Says It Has 400 Mln Game Users
(Beijing) – China Mobile says it had 400 million registered users of its mobile game services by the end of 2012.
The number of monthly users on the game platform was 40 million, the country's largest wireless telecom operator said, and monthly revenue from a single game averaged 10 million yuan.
China Mobile said more than 600 game providers from around the world have partnered with the company to launch mobile phone games, including Disney Games, Capcom Co., Electronic Arts and Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Banks Face Obstacles to Using Biometric Data for ID Purposes
- The Week in Photos: May 16-22
- Graphics: Migrant March Slows
- Will the capital's ban on smoking indoors that comes into effect on June 1 be effective?
- Views: Worth the Ride?
- The American Debate over Legal Accountability of Chinese Companies
- This is How it Really Sounds
- England's Yellow Peril
- A Search for Common Ground
- Vietnamese Brides
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Tencent Expands Net Bank Experiment to 50,000 Social Media Users
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says
- Shanghai Transport Officials Move to Regulate Popular Taxi App
- Time for Reform Advocates to Step to the Fore