Qianhai Eyes Upcoming QDII2 Program
(Hong Kong) – Shenzhen's Qianhai development zone is gearing itself up for the upcoming Qualified Domestic Individual Investors (QDII2) program, which would allow domestic individual investors to trade securities on overseas stock exchanges.
Qianhai was created as a special pilot zone for yuan internationalization. The pilot scheme of cross-border yuan loans was kicked off there in January.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter