Qianhai Eyes Upcoming QDII2 Program
(Hong Kong) – Shenzhen's Qianhai development zone is gearing itself up for the upcoming Qualified Domestic Individual Investors (QDII2) program, which would allow domestic individual investors to trade securities on overseas stock exchanges.
Qianhai was created as a special pilot zone for yuan internationalization. The pilot scheme of cross-border yuan loans was kicked off there in January.
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Ice Bucket Challenge Could Give Jolt to Charities in China
- 37 Groups Said to Start Making Offers for Piece of Sinopec Sales Subsidiary
- Have anti-corruption efforts become a permanent feature of the political landscape in China?
- Developer Demonstration
- Deadly Bus Crash
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot
- "8-13" Mob
- Former Auditor at China Resources Group 'Detained by Police'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- Views: Making Sense of China's Anti-Monopoly Campaign
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Zhou Yongkang Used Start in Oil Industry to Rise to Public Security Czar
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Deng Xiaoping Gave Double Boost to Reform Efforts, Economist Says
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Detention of Haitong Securities Executive 'Is Linked to Bond Scandal'