Qianhai Eyes Upcoming QDII2 Program
(Hong Kong) – Shenzhen's Qianhai development zone is gearing itself up for the upcoming Qualified Domestic Individual Investors (QDII2) program, which would allow domestic individual investors to trade securities on overseas stock exchanges.
Qianhai was created as a special pilot zone for yuan internationalization. The pilot scheme of cross-border yuan loans was kicked off there in January.
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Coal Industry Finds Itself at a Crossroads
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- Short Circuit for Foreign Electronics Vendors
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Telecom Equipment Firm Makes Quick Financing Strike with Back-Door Listing
- One Victim among Scores: How an Expectant Mother Died in Qingdao
- More Officials Feel the Sting of Anti-Corruption Winds