Qianhai Eyes Upcoming QDII2 Program
(Hong Kong) – Shenzhen's Qianhai development zone is gearing itself up for the upcoming Qualified Domestic Individual Investors (QDII2) program, which would allow domestic individual investors to trade securities on overseas stock exchanges.
Qianhai was created as a special pilot zone for yuan internationalization. The pilot scheme of cross-border yuan loans was kicked off there in January.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Playing the Long Game
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping