Local Gov'ts Set Modest Goals for GDP Growth
(Beijing) – Figures from 31 local governments' work plans for 2013 show that all of them set this year's GDP growth target the same or lower than last year's goal, though most of them remain above 10 percent.
The 31 local governments include four municipalities directly administered by the central government (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai and Chongqing), five autonomous regions and 22 provinces.
- Problems Listed in Audit Reports Were Seen Before
- Progress on SOEs Means Answering Political Questions
- In Wednesday's Papers: NDRC Approving Fewer Projects, Interbank Interest Rates Rise on Tight Liquidity
- Honeymoon's Over for Sweethearts of SOE Reform
- The Real Way to Cut Gov't Influence over Economy
- The European Experiment, Three Years On
- Risks in Financing Platforms Pose a Challenge, CBRC Says
- Lean In
- China's Open Source Hardware Movement
- Goldman Sachs Sells Last ICBC Shares
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- Playing the Long Game
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- The Real Reason the Stock Market Is Slumping
- Teams to Draft Reform Topics for Party Congress Set up
- Is China Welcome in the Arctic?
- Errors of Aggression Catch up with Underwriter
- Graphics: Defining the Chinese Dream