Central Bank Injects Weekly Record 860 Bln Yuan into Economy
(Beijing) – The People's Bank of China conducted 410 billion yuan in reverse repo transactions on February 7, bringing the total liquidity injection into the economy to a record 860 billion yuan.
Amid rising demand for capital and just before the major February 9-15 Spring
Festival, the weekly liquidity injection was surpassed only by a 568 billion
injection through two reverse repos in October.
On February 5, the central bank carried out a 450 billion yuan reverse repo.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Heeding the Roar of China Bears
- In Wednesday's Papers: Mao's Granddaughter Makes Rich List, 21 Punished over Chongqing Sex Tapes
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever