Central Bank Injects Weekly Record 860 Bln Yuan into Economy
(Beijing) – The People's Bank of China conducted 410 billion yuan in reverse repo transactions on February 7, bringing the total liquidity injection into the economy to a record 860 billion yuan.
Amid rising demand for capital and just before the major February 9-15 Spring
Festival, the weekly liquidity injection was surpassed only by a 568 billion
injection through two reverse repos in October.
On February 5, the central bank carried out a 450 billion yuan reverse repo.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter