Central Bank Injects Weekly Record 860 Bln Yuan into Economy
(Beijing) – The People's Bank of China conducted 410 billion yuan in reverse repo transactions on February 7, bringing the total liquidity injection into the economy to a record 860 billion yuan.
Amid rising demand for capital and just before the major February 9-15 Spring
Festival, the weekly liquidity injection was surpassed only by a 568 billion
injection through two reverse repos in October.
On February 5, the central bank carried out a 450 billion yuan reverse repo.
- Caixin Explains: China's New Rules to Rein in Car-hailing Apps
- Web Stardom
- Deadly Floods Reveal Gaps in Country's Disaster Management Capabilities, Official Says
- Private Investors Elbowed Out by High Borrowing Cost, Research Shows
- Property Markets in Top Tier Cities Continue to Sizzle in July
- Revival, Resistance for National Pension Push
- China Industrial Profit Growth Recovers to 6.2 Pct in H1
- Top Military Aide Guo Boxiong Sentenced to Life for Corruption
- Boom Time for Apps Offering Answers for All
- New Territory for Financial Oversight Reform
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Electric-Vehicle Makers Hit By Battery Troubles After Foreign Players Fail to Make Govt. List
- China to Build Out 45,000 km High-Speed Rail Network
- Straw Man in the South China Sea
- Media Watch: Colonel Sanders Becomes Unexpected Victim of South China Sea Ruling
- China Proposes Global Tax System at G20 Meeting
- Investors Seek Liaoning Debt Boycott As Bond Default Battle Heats Up
- Can Financial Unit Shuffling Stem SOE Red Ink?
- China Moves Closer to Lift QR Code Payments Ban
- Anbang Defies Insurance Downturn With Surging Premiums
- Baidu Blames Third-Party Ad Agencies for Illicit Gambling Ads