Shareholders of Looted Firm Sue Auditor in NY Court
(Beijing) – Ten shareholders of a Chinese company delisted from the Nasdaq have filed a lawsuit against the company's auditor in a U.S. court in New York.
They are seeking compensation equivalent to the difference between the cost of buying the shares and the present value, said Derek Feng Yiyi, chairman of delisted ChinaCast Education Corp.
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Lianghui Quotes: March 6
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter