IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Closer Look: Letting Foreign Investors Open Wholly Owned Hospitals Hardly a Cure-All
- Closer Look: Auto Industry Revved Up over Reports Rules for Imports May Change
- CNPC Pays CN$ 1 Bln To Finish Canadian Oil Sands Purchase
- Shipbuilders See More Vessel Orders, but Profits Not Trailing in Their Wake
- Chongqing Flood
- Back on Track
- Where is the money
- China Unicom Agrees to Host Tesla Rechargers at Its Branches
- Two Shanxi Officials with Troubled Pasts Now Graft Suspects Themselves
- Agricultural Bank's Chairman Said to Take Party Post in Jilin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- More Officials in Scandal-Hit Shanxi Come under CDIC Scrutiny
- Former Auditor at China Resources Group 'Detained by Police'
- No Free Rides in Iraq
- Why Anti-Monopoly Investigations Are Happening Now
- Vanke Tries Promotion with Taobao amid Slowing Sales
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot