IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Revival, Resistance for National Pension Push
- China Industrial Profit Growth Recovers to 6.2 Pct in H1
- Top Military Aide Guo Boxiong Sentenced to Life for Corruption
- Boom Time for Apps Offering Answers for All
- New Territory for Financial Oversight Reform
- Undervaluation Complaints Kill Baidu's Video Spin-Off
- Opera for All
- China Proposes Global Tax System at G20 Meeting
- Hebei Suspends Four Officials After Deadly Floods
- China Sovereign Fund Posts Loss on Foreign Assets
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Electric-Vehicle Makers Hit By Battery Troubles After Foreign Players Fail to Make Govt. List
- China to Build Out 45,000 km High-Speed Rail Network
- Straw Man in the South China Sea
- Consumers Unlikely to Rescue China's Sputtering Economy
- Media Watch: Colonel Sanders Becomes Unexpected Victim of South China Sea Ruling
- Can Financial Unit Shuffling Stem SOE Red Ink?
- Investors Seek Liaoning Debt Boycott As Bond Default Battle Heats Up
- Baidu Blames Third-Party Ad Agencies for Illicit Gambling Ads
- China Moves Closer to Lift QR Code Payments Ban
- Anbang Defies Insurance Downturn With Surging Premiums