IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Ruins of Urbanization
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Telecom Equipment Firm Makes Quick Financing Strike with Back-Door Listing
- More Officials Feel the Sting of Anti-Corruption Winds
- Closer Look: Visit by Cameron Focuses on Trade and Investment
- Caixin Explains: New Rules for IPOs Let Market Forces Do the Talking