IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter