IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- More than 21,000 Couples in Capital Apply to Have Second Baby
- Central Gov't Said to Plan Pilot Reform of Rural Asset Ownership
- Big Umbrella
- Abe Protest
- Lost in Translation
- Graphics: Fully Loaded
- Can Doctors Cut the Public Hospital Cord?
- Local Gov't Criticized for Linking Blood Donations to Middle School Test
- The Week in Photos: September 20 – 26
- Goodbye Lenin
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Alibaba's IPO Was Huge, but Analysts Say Investors Have Reasons to Worry
- After Overseas Rush, Chinese Firms' Iron Ore Projects Run into Trouble
- A Chinese Dream in America
- Adobe to Shutter China Operations in October, Employees Say
- Graphic: Alibaba's Big Deal
- HK Tycoons Defend Giant Gift to Harvard's Medical School
- Gov't Again Tries Trimming the Fat by Slashing Pay of SOE Executives
- CCTV Airs Program on Conditions for Fallen Officials in Guangdong Prison
- How Chinese Universities Can Learn the Largesse Game
- Aviation Giant 'Plans Firm to Focus on Engine Design, Production'