IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Confucius and the World He Created
- The Lost Novel
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Waiting for the Light
- Baidu, Hospital Association Squabble over Ad Charges
- Deadly Work
- China-U.S. Trade Engagement in Asia Could Be Win-Win
- Baosteel's Listed Arm Had Declines in Revenue, Net Profit in 2014
- Security Ministry Cancels 1.44 Mln Fake Hukou Documents
- Why Raising Retirement Age Is No Cure-All for Population Problems
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Tycoon Said to Bring Down a Deputy Mayor, Control Key Beijing Land Deal
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Will Slow and Steady Win China's Economy Race?
- New Agenda for China's Feared Family Planners
- Graphics: AIIB's Aims
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Sinophobia: Anxiety, Violence, and the Making of Mongolian Identity