IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Marriage, Sex and Character
- China Railway Corp. to Issue Bonds
- Passage to History
- Don't Expect Praises
- Investment in Agriculture Climbs
- Final Fantasy
- A Foul Find
- In Friday's Papers: Cabinet to Reduce Red Tape, Nationwide Inspection on Health Food
- Healthcare Needs Fundamental Reforms, Experts Say
- Healthcare and One-Child Policy: China's Ticking Bomb
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Why Foxconn's Switch to Robots Hasn't Been Automatic
- Steel Industry Forges Ahead with Reform
- Heeding the Roar of China Bears
- In Wednesday's Papers: Mao's Granddaughter Makes Rich List, 21 Punished over Chongqing Sex Tapes
- Delicacies of the Chinese Dream
- Graphics：Gold Consumption Jumps to Record High in Q1
- Deputy Shanghai Mayor 'to Take over at CIC'
- Closer Look: Divining Clues on the Future of Reform
- Investment Company Asks: Can We Legally Short Sell?
- Too Big To Fail Is Bigger than Ever