IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Deadly Plunge
- Investor Accuses ABC of Insider Trading over Sale of State-Owned Firm's Bonds
- Tech Progress Depends on More Reform, Including for Intellectual Property
- Did a Chinese Insurer Cross the Investor Line?
- Caixin China PMI: Chilly April for Factories with Index Falling to 49.4
- Fast Track
- Fund Used to Bailout Stock Markets Lose 12 percent in Value
- Former Head of CDB Leasing Denies Taking Bribes from China Southern Airlines
- Coal Addiction Spells Trouble for Wind Power Producers
- Crash Site
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter