IT Executives at Top Futures Exchanges Held over Bribe Allegations
(Beijing) – Two senior executives responsible for the information technology systems at two large futures exchange have been detained over suspicions they took bribes.
Yan Shaohui, who is in his 40s, joined Shanghai Futures Exchange (SHFE) in 1994 and worked his way up to the chief engineer of the exchange's electronic exchange system.
Zhang Guoyuan, 38, has been with China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) since it was founded in 2006. He was the director of its technology center when arrested.
- Taobao, Gov't Get Real Testy over Fake Goods Accusations
- Shanghai Official Urges More Couples to Have Second Child
- Chinese Cities Go off Rails in Effort to Attract New Train Stations
- Water Works
- Risky Bridges?
- Planting the Seeds of Agricultural Reform
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Tour Bus Crash
- Surprise Exercise
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Samsung Loses Connection with Chinese Consumers in 2014
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Provincial, Regional Gov'ts Prepare for a More Frugal Future
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future
- Gov't to Give Employees 60 Pct Pay Hike as Part of Pension Reform