Revenue from Five Major Real Estate Taxes Has Soared
(Beijing) – The combined revenue of five major taxes that are levied only on the real estate industry rose more than eleven-fold from 2003 to 2012, official statistics show.
Data from the Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation show the figure rose from more than 90 billion yuan in 2003 to 1.01 trillion yuan last year.
These taxes are on property, urban-town land use, land value-added, arable land occupation and property ownership transfers.
- China Mobile to Set up 'Mixed-Share' Company for Content Businesses
- The Muddy Waters of Social Media
- Hami Station Fire
- Chronic Pain
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Ex-Minsheng Chairman Takes Helm of Private Capital 'Aircraft Carrier'
- Caixin Podcast: Red Cross Probe
- Red Cross under Fire Again, This Time over Warehouse Rentals
- Lishui Flooding
- Taxicab Murder
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Jiangxi Township Doing a Brisk Trade in Cambodian Wives
- A Modern Reflection of Germany and Austria-Hungary?
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- Views: Making Sense of China's Anti-Monopoly Campaign
- Iron Ore Prices Tumble as Four Large Producers Ramp up Production
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Analysts Wonder If Trust Industry Has Reached a Tipping Point
- For Graft Investigators, a Son Like His Father
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS