Revenue from Five Major Real Estate Taxes Has Soared
(Beijing) – The combined revenue of five major taxes that are levied only on the real estate industry rose more than eleven-fold from 2003 to 2012, official statistics show.
Data from the Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation show the figure rose from more than 90 billion yuan in 2003 to 1.01 trillion yuan last year.
These taxes are on property, urban-town land use, land value-added, arable land occupation and property ownership transfers.
- A Tripolar Currency Regime Is in the Offing
- Party Official Puts Charges TV Maker's Boss Broke Law Online
- Proposed Law Gives Gov't Too Much Control of Internet, Experts Say
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Hebei's Big Idea for Clean Coal Yields Few Results
- Listening In
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Official Fired over Milk Scandal Gets Top Job in Agriculture Ministry
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Who and What is Chinese?
- CSF Said to Get 1.22 Tln Yuan from Banks for Stock Buys
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program