Revenue from Five Major Real Estate Taxes Has Soared
(Beijing) – The combined revenue of five major taxes that are levied only on the real estate industry rose more than eleven-fold from 2003 to 2012, official statistics show.
Data from the Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation show the figure rose from more than 90 billion yuan in 2003 to 1.01 trillion yuan last year.
These taxes are on property, urban-town land use, land value-added, arable land occupation and property ownership transfers.
- Fighting for Breath
- Graphic: Level of Distrust
- Forsaking the Fluff, China Joins the Cloud
- Media Watch: Xinhua, People's Daily in Rare Tussle, over Rate Cuts
- Watchdog Repeats Order to Remove Net TV Apps from E-Stores
- Peng Visits Delhi
- iPhone 6 Launch
- Caixin Podcast: Will Jack Ma Drop Hangzhou for Hong Kong?
- Caixin Podcast: No Ordinary Heist in Dalian
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- Gov't Again Cracks Down on Schools for Migrant Workers' Children
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- New-Energy Car Market Is Open Road, BYD CEO Wang Chuanfu Says
- PBOC Punishes Payment Companies for Mishandling Bank Card Transactions
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- After Years of Dominance, UnionPay's Enemies Arrive at the Gates
- Cutting Pay of SOE Bosses Just the Beginning of Necessary Changes
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot