Revenue from Five Major Real Estate Taxes Has Soared
(Beijing) – The combined revenue of five major taxes that are levied only on the real estate industry rose more than eleven-fold from 2003 to 2012, official statistics show.
Data from the Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation show the figure rose from more than 90 billion yuan in 2003 to 1.01 trillion yuan last year.
These taxes are on property, urban-town land use, land value-added, arable land occupation and property ownership transfers.
- The Avoidance of Labor and the Work of Art
- Hidden Anguish
- In Friday's Papers: IBM Workers Strike over Lenovo Deal; Ordos Will Stop Building Homes, Mayor Says
- A French Revolution, Please!
- Lianghui Quotes：March 7
- Egypt's Road to Rejuvenation Is Opening, Veteran Diplomat Says
- Scaffold Collapse
- The Siege of Tsingtao
- The Celestials
- Jilted U.S. Investors and Debtors on the Run
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Eyes on the Prize
- Electric Car Charging Stations Powering Down
- Zhou Family Was Influential in Jiangsu City before Corruption Inquiry
- The Logic of the Left in China
- Yuan Won't Overtake Dollar until Changes Are Made, Economist Says
- Caixin Explains: The 'Lianghui' Meetings
- From Tycoon to Target
- Gary Locke Expresses Optimism for Future of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Closer Look: So Who Stops a Run on Yu E Bao Accounts?
- China to Grow at 7.5 Pct and Focus on Reforms, Premier Says