Bubble Forming in Commercial Property Market, Expert Warns
(Beijing) – A bubble is forming in the commercial property markets of some of the country's major cities, the head of an industry association warns.
Wang Yongping, secretary general of the China Commercial Real Estate Association, cited as examples Shenyang, Chengdu and Tianjin. "The supply is huge in these cities, but it is difficult for developers to find enough retailers and other businesses to lease to in the short term," he said.
- Chongqing Flood
- Back on Track
- Where is the money
- China Unicom Agrees to Host Tesla Rechargers at Its Branches
- Two Shanxi Officials with Troubled Pasts Now Graft Suspects Themselves
- Agricultural Bank's Chairman Said to Take Party Post in Jilin
- After Success at Home, Smartphone Maker Eyes Long-Distance Call
- Magsaysay Award
- The Week in Photos: August 23 – 29
- Address Claims of Anti-Foreigner Bias in Monopoly Investigations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- More Officials in Scandal-Hit Shanxi Come under CDIC Scrutiny
- Former Auditor at China Resources Group 'Detained by Police'
- Why Anti-Monopoly Investigations Are Happening Now
- No Free Rides in Iraq
- Vanke Tries Promotion with Taobao amid Slowing Sales
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot