The Link between Inclusive Growth and Fiscal Reform
There are different understandings of what "inclusive growth" means, but in general it can be seen as development that coordinates economic, political, cultural, social, environmental and other aspects.
More specifically, it means economic growth that benefits all people in all regions, achieving social development amid sustainable economic growth.
How is inclusive growth achieved? Opinions are divided. One of the key questions regards the roles the government and market should play.
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- The Dog
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Despite Ban, County Holds Convict Parade Days before Rule of Law Plenum
- Paris Expatriate
- Loft Horizon
- Fourth Plenum
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- Do you have faith in the central government's plans for cutting air pollution?
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Yellow Pearls of China: Women with a PhD
- Graphics: Ghost Towns
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- Huge Vale Ship Arrived in Qingdao with 300,000 Tons of Iron Ore
- The Golden Lands: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- Silver Screen Industry Strikes Investor Gold
- Is There Trouble in Sino-Russian Paradise?