The Link between Inclusive Growth and Fiscal Reform
There are different understandings of what "inclusive growth" means, but in general it can be seen as development that coordinates economic, political, cultural, social, environmental and other aspects.
More specifically, it means economic growth that benefits all people in all regions, achieving social development amid sustainable economic growth.
How is inclusive growth achieved? Opinions are divided. One of the key questions regards the roles the government and market should play.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter