Large Companies 'Slow to Use Weibo to Respond to Bad News'
(Beijing) – Central government-controlled companies are slow to use social media to respond to negative news, a report by an online public opinion monitoring organization says.
The report by the Peoples' Daily Online Public Opinion Monitoring Center said ministries, commissions and local governments were more likely to use weibo, China's version of Twitter, to interact with the public.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter