CCB Executive 'to Replace Ma Weihua at China Merchants'
Tian Huiyu(left),Ma Weihua (right)
(Beijing) – China Merchants Bank's president, Ma Weihua, will be succeeded by Tian Huiyu, China Construction Bank's retail banking director and the president of its Beijing branch, sources with knowledge of the matter say.
The 47-year-old Tian already replaced Ma as CMB's Communist Party secretary, a move announced by the China Banking Regulatory Commission on May 8. His formal appointment as the bank's president would follow soon, the sources said.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter