CCB Executive 'to Replace Ma Weihua at China Merchants'
Tian Huiyu(left),Ma Weihua (right)
(Beijing) – China Merchants Bank's president, Ma Weihua, will be succeeded by Tian Huiyu, China Construction Bank's retail banking director and the president of its Beijing branch, sources with knowledge of the matter say.
The 47-year-old Tian already replaced Ma as CMB's Communist Party secretary, a move announced by the China Banking Regulatory Commission on May 8. His formal appointment as the bank's president would follow soon, the sources said.
- The Waistland
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- In Paris, It's All about Growth
- Gov't Policies Actually Encourage Risky Investing Abroad
- Weeping Ceiling
- Insurance Firms Stop Online Sales, as Regulator Takes Long Look
- The Upright Magistrates
- Film: Tell Me a Beautiful World
- Exhibition: After Time
- Graphics: Going Mobile
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Zhou Yongkang Used Start in Oil Industry to Rise to Public Security Czar
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Deng Xiaoping Gave Double Boost to Reform Efforts, Economist Says
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- More Officials in Scandal-Hit Shanxi Come under CDIC Scrutiny
- No Free Rides in Iraq