Great Wall Motor Hit Cruise Control in 2012
(Beijing) – The performance of leading automaker Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. has stunned investors since early last year.
Its share price jumped 103 percent in 2012 on the Shanghai bourse, the largest increase among the publicly held carmakers in the country.
While sluggish demand last year meant most others in the industry stalled, Great Wall's sales and financial performance were a different story.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter