Everbright Bank Resumes Plan to List in HK
(Hong Kong) – China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. has filed an application for a public listing in Hong Kong, a source close to the situation says.
The Shanghai-listed bank is planning to raise about US$ 2 billion with the July IPO.
The bank started preparing for a Hong Kong listing late last year, but this was postponed because the market was sluggish.
- The Waistland
- Cyanide Found in Dog Meat Sold to Restaurants, Zhejiang Court Hears
- In Paris, It's All about Growth
- Gov't Policies Actually Encourage Risky Investing Abroad
- Weeping Ceiling
- Insurance Firms Stop Online Sales, as Regulator Takes Long Look
- The Upright Magistrates
- Film: Tell Me a Beautiful World
- Exhibition: After Time
- Graphics: Going Mobile
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Zhou Yongkang Used Start in Oil Industry to Rise to Public Security Czar
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Deng Xiaoping Gave Double Boost to Reform Efforts, Economist Says
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- More Officials in Scandal-Hit Shanxi Come under CDIC Scrutiny
- No Free Rides in Iraq