Everbright Bank Resumes Plan to List in HK
(Hong Kong) – China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. has filed an application for a public listing in Hong Kong, a source close to the situation says.
The Shanghai-listed bank is planning to raise about US$ 2 billion with the July IPO.
The bank started preparing for a Hong Kong listing late last year, but this was postponed because the market was sluggish.
- Advocate for Transplant Reform Not Done Yet
- Scandal at Aviation Regulator Widens as Another Official Investigated
- China Must Show Resolve in Combating Terrorism
- Leaky Pipes
- Chairman of Securities Firm's HK Subsidiary 'Missing for Six Days'
- Xi, Li Express Their Support for Developing Robotics Industry
- Banks' Total Value of Bad Loans Rises for 16th Straight Quarter
- Alibaba Said to Be Taking Stake in Publisher of HK Newspaper
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- The Week in Photos: Nov.14-20
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Country's First Cruise Ship Heads to Port for Final Time
- How a New Idea for Revamping the Economy Is Taking Shape
- Official Figures for Major Smog Pollutant Last Year 'Off by Half'
- China Eyes More Muscle for Market Supervision
- Chinese Gov't 'Causes an Investment Gap with U.S.'
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Why the IMF's Likely Recognition of the Yuan Will Matter
- Party Graft Buster Announces Inquiry into CSRC Official
- Plan to Develop Two New Beijing Districts 'Flies in Face of Population Curbs'
- Scandal-Hit Citic Securities Says Its Party Head Will Retire