Everbright Bank Resumes Plan to List in HK
(Hong Kong) – China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. has filed an application for a public listing in Hong Kong, a source close to the situation says.
The Shanghai-listed bank is planning to raise about US$ 2 billion with the July IPO.
The bank started preparing for a Hong Kong listing late last year, but this was postponed because the market was sluggish.
- Brexit: The View from China
- Central Bank Governor on Multiple Objectives and Challenges
- Transcript: PBOC Governor on Multi-Objective Monetary Policy
- Deadly Twister
- Intensifying Battle over Who Controls Vanke
- In Sino-African Resource Trade, China Needs a Mindful Approach
- The Illogic of Consumption as a Growth Driver
- Support Plan for Idled Industrial Workers
- Shanghai Taxi Service Clashes with Car-Hailers
- Digging Up Death, Extortion in China's Mines
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Views: What Do Chinese Women Think of Hillary Clinton?
- China Seeks Assurances Against Possible Debt Default by Venezuela
- Mother's Fight to Exonerate Executed Son Highlights Gaping Holes in Justice System
- Lackluster Sales Signal Xiaomi's Growing Pains
- China in Major Expansion of Yuan Conversion Pilot Program
- Lessons from South Korea for China's Economic Rebalancing Act
- Chinese High Speed Rail Builder Doubts U.S. Partner's Sincerity
- China Life Insurance Joins Race to Take Chinese Healthcare Provider off NASDAQ
- Investor Pain over Mobile Medical App Strain
- Anti-Corruption Drive, Frugality Campaign Sap Banks of VPs