Everbright Bank Resumes Plan to List in HK
(Hong Kong) – China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd. has filed an application for a public listing in Hong Kong, a source close to the situation says.
The Shanghai-listed bank is planning to raise about US$ 2 billion with the July IPO.
The bank started preparing for a Hong Kong listing late last year, but this was postponed because the market was sluggish.
- Market Cave-In
- China's Passport Selfies Service Hits a Snag
- China Unveils System to Insure Depositors If a Bank Fails
- Opportunity Knocks at New Infrastructure Bank
- Capital's Schools to Close When Air Pollution Gets Too Bad
- Slowly, China Prepares to Raise Retirement Age
- Caixin Suing Guo Wengui and Hong Kong Media
- The Euro Currency Pain Will Remain for Chinese Exporters
- Making an Exit
- New Property Policies Give Boost to Main Stock Indexes
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Tycoon Said to Bring Down a Deputy Mayor, Control Key Beijing Land Deal
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Caixin Pledges to Defend Hu Shuli's Reputation
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Confucius and the World He Created
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Military-Linked Hospital Allows Fake Doctor to Practice