Two Appointed to Take over Jobs Vacated by Tian Guoli
(Beijing) – State-owned financial conglomerate CITIC Group has appointed two executives to fill the positions left open by Tian Guoli, who became chairman and Communist Party secretary of Bank of China in April.
Tian served as Citic Group's vice president. He was also CITIC Group's general manager and chairman of CITIC Bank, a subsidiary of the group.
- Closer Look: Is UnionPay Really Trying to Handle Payments with QR Codes?
- Keeping Current
- First Hero
- Chen Guangbiao Shows China's Nouveau Riche Still Lack Class
- Money Transfer Service CCTV Criticized Was Approved by Regulator, BOC Says
- Gov't Throwing Money away on Bullet Trains, Expert Says
- Silencing a Health Reformer's Strong, Lonely Voice
- Firm Linked to Potential Alibaba Investment in Beidou Says It Has No Information
- Leadership Must Rid Military of Corruption
- Samba-dy Vanquished
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: Beijing Plans 10,000 Rapid-Charging Stations, but They Won't Support Tesla
- CEO of China Resources Group Subsidiary Resigns
- Graphic: Taking Inventory of Bagged 'Tigers'
- Caixin Explains: Why Report to U.S. Congress Issues Warning about Chinese Internet Firms
- Hard Choices for Family Planners and Parents
- After Rising to Dominance at Home, Alibaba Eyes E-Commerce Opportunities Abroad
- China, United States Work to Overcome Challenges in Investment Treaty Talks
- Nicholas Lardy: China Is on the Right Track, but Reforms Must Continue
- Shanghai FTZ Cuts 'Negative List,' but Critics Unimpressed
- Inquiry into Qingdao Company's Loans Backed by Metals Collateral Continues