Two Appointed to Take over Jobs Vacated by Tian Guoli
(Beijing) – State-owned financial conglomerate CITIC Group has appointed two executives to fill the positions left open by Tian Guoli, who became chairman and Communist Party secretary of Bank of China in April.
Tian served as Citic Group's vice president. He was also CITIC Group's general manager and chairman of CITIC Bank, a subsidiary of the group.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter