Two Appointed to Take over Jobs Vacated by Tian Guoli
(Beijing) – State-owned financial conglomerate CITIC Group has appointed two executives to fill the positions left open by Tian Guoli, who became chairman and Communist Party secretary of Bank of China in April.
Tian served as Citic Group's vice president. He was also CITIC Group's general manager and chairman of CITIC Bank, a subsidiary of the group.
- 8,000 Heilongjiang Teachers in Three-Day Strike over Pay, Benefits
- Justin Lin Ignores Population Factor with Growth Predictions
- Graphics: China And Terrorism
- Lost Verdict
- Glory Daze
- The Low Official Found with Towering Pile of Cash, Gold and Properties
- China-U.S. Investment Treaty Would Strengthen Economic Relations
- Qihoo Sues Baidu over Posts Blaming it for iPhone Virus
- APEC Summit Brought Welcome Warming of Sino-U.S. Ties
- Crocodile Castaway
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Visa, MasterCard Confront China's Stacked Deck
- Why China's Bullet Train Deal with Mexico Went Off the Rails
- Chinese Developers' Projects in Malaysia Run into Series of Snags
- Is China Regressing to the Mean?
- Some Shanghai FTZ Reform Ideas Introduced to Rest of Country
- Alipay Will Do What Alibaba Couldn't, Jack Ma Says: List in China
- Graft Busters Find another Cash Pile, but Family Denies Corruption
- Closer Look: Why Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Was One-Way Road
- At Factory Waste Ponds, Fumes Choke Fantasies
- Gov't Gives Academics Failing Grade for Fraud in Research Funding