Two Appointed to Take over Jobs Vacated by Tian Guoli
(Beijing) – State-owned financial conglomerate CITIC Group has appointed two executives to fill the positions left open by Tian Guoli, who became chairman and Communist Party secretary of Bank of China in April.
Tian served as Citic Group's vice president. He was also CITIC Group's general manager and chairman of CITIC Bank, a subsidiary of the group.
- Ruins of Urbanization
- In Friday's Papers: China, U.S. to Enhance Cooperation on Shale Gas; Wang Qishan 'May Only Serve Five Years'
- Fifth Chinese Artwork Sells for at Least 100 Mln Yuan in 2013
- Women and National Trauma in Late Imperial Chinese Literature
- The Chinese Art Book
- Evergrande Partners with Harvard to Build Hospital in China
- On Common Ground
- Mandela's Life
- Sina Corp., Investment Fund Management Firms Mull Net Sales
- Nationalists Pose a Problem for Two Nations
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Yi Gang: China's Forward-Thinking Forex Chief
- As U.S. Refuses a Dirty Fuel, China Only Too Ready to Increase Imports
- Gov't Grapples with Shortage of Natural Gas
- Closer Look: The Battle Lines Are Drawn for Alibaba and Tencent
- Never Ladies of Leisure
- Tough Timing
- Coal Industry Finds Itself at a Crossroads
- Closer Look: Visit by Cameron Focuses on Trade and Investment
- Yi Gang: China's Man for Market Logic
- Caixin Explains: New Rules for IPOs Let Market Forces Do the Talking