Closer Look: China's Trade Gambit with EU Wine
(Beijing) – The European Commission (EC) said on June 4 that it would impose a provisional 11.8 percent anti-dumping tariff on Chinese solar panels from June 6 to August 6.
One day later, China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) announced it would launch an anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation over wine imported from European Union countries. Many industry commentators termed the move as "retaliatory."
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter