Is the Chinese Dream an EB-5 Visa?
Dream chasing is a popular topic in China these days. Thomas Friedman sparked the debate last October when he wrote a column titled, China Needs Its Own Dream. More recently, The Economist and CNN have also taken a gaze into the crystal ball to interpret China's dream.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping, has loudly adopted the slogan "Chinese dream" while keeping quiet on the details of what that dream might be. Meanwhile, the American dream continues to be peddled in China's mainstream culture and media. With foresight, the United States can benefit from this trend.
- A Tripolar Currency Regime Is in the Offing
- Party Official Puts Charges TV Maker's Boss Broke Law Online
- Proposed Law Gives Gov't Too Much Control of Internet, Experts Say
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Hebei's Big Idea for Clean Coal Yields Few Results
- Listening In
- Resorting to Old Methods for Growth Leads to Dead End
- CIC Launches Subsidiary to Invest in Overseas Projects
- Alibaba Lets Travelers Make Duty-Free Purchases Online
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Official Fired over Milk Scandal Gets Top Job in Agriculture Ministry
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Who and What is Chinese?
- CSF Said to Get 1.22 Tln Yuan from Banks for Stock Buys
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points