Is the Chinese Dream an EB-5 Visa?
Dream chasing is a popular topic in China these days. Thomas Friedman sparked the debate last October when he wrote a column titled, China Needs Its Own Dream. More recently, The Economist and CNN have also taken a gaze into the crystal ball to interpret China's dream.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping, has loudly adopted the slogan "Chinese dream" while keeping quiet on the details of what that dream might be. Meanwhile, the American dream continues to be peddled in China's mainstream culture and media. With foresight, the United States can benefit from this trend.
- The Game of 100 Ghosts
- The Defections
- Spoonful of sugar
- Hero to Heroine
- State Council Releases Blueprint to Tackle Water Pollution
- Ministry of Public Security Releases Plan for Driving License Reform
- Relocating History
- Closer Look: Indebted Evergrande Pledges Full Refund Option
- Shenzhen's Planners, Aviation Official in Dogfight over Building Heights
- Shenzhen Businesses Set to Save Money on Electricity Bills, Gov't Says
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Results of PPP Investment Model Don't Match Early Enthusiasm
- Chinese Moms at Heart of 'Anchor Baby' Probe
- China's Big Reserves of Grain Come with Equally Big Problems
- On the Well-Chosen Word
- Latest Blast at PX Plant in Fujian Rekindles Public's Worries
- Companies Face Obstacles in Path to Offering More Health Insurance Options
- Hebei Loan Guarantee Firm Wobbles, Worrying 50 Financial Institutions
- Firm Named for Top Rice Scientist Pulls Variety of Seeds after Crop Failure
- Media Watch: State Media Has Little Sympathy for TV Personality Who Insulted Mao
- Time Still Not Ripe for Apple Pay to Enter China Market