Is the Chinese Dream an EB-5 Visa?
Dream chasing is a popular topic in China these days. Thomas Friedman sparked the debate last October when he wrote a column titled, China Needs Its Own Dream. More recently, The Economist and CNN have also taken a gaze into the crystal ball to interpret China's dream.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping, has loudly adopted the slogan "Chinese dream" while keeping quiet on the details of what that dream might be. Meanwhile, the American dream continues to be peddled in China's mainstream culture and media. With foresight, the United States can benefit from this trend.
- Xiaomi's Latest Round of Fundraising Said to Net US$ 1 Billion
- Herbal Tea Maker Ordered to Pay 150 Mln Yuan over Trademark Row
- The Week in Photos: December 13 – 19
- Qingdao Explosion
- Officials, Media Should Listen to Economists, Nobel Winner Says
- The Hard Luck of the Persecution Machine
- Krakatau: The Tale of Lampung Submerged
- Monkey Hunting
- Home Library
- In Plans for Rural Exodus, Policymakers Must Factor in Inequality
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Mobile's Dead End on the 3G Highway
- The Parenting Trap of Cultural Patterns
- Tesla's China VP Steps Down After 9-Month Stint
- Executed Teen Found Innocent 18 Years Later
- CRCC to Join Bid for Singapore-Kuala Lumpur Link
- Former SOE Head Handed Death Sentence for Fraud Scheme
- Auto Dealers Adjust to Click-and-Drive Trend
- Another PLA Officer Said to Run Afoul of Anti-Graft Investigators
- Burdens, Breaks and Tax Reform Debate
- Gender on the Edge: Transgender, Gay and Other Pacific Islanders