Is the Chinese Dream an EB-5 Visa?
Dream chasing is a popular topic in China these days. Thomas Friedman sparked the debate last October when he wrote a column titled, China Needs Its Own Dream. More recently, The Economist and CNN have also taken a gaze into the crystal ball to interpret China's dream.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping, has loudly adopted the slogan "Chinese dream" while keeping quiet on the details of what that dream might be. Meanwhile, the American dream continues to be peddled in China's mainstream culture and media. With foresight, the United States can benefit from this trend.
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- The Dog
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Despite Ban, County Holds Convict Parade Days before Rule of Law Plenum
- Paris Expatriate
- Loft Horizon
- Fourth Plenum
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Yellow Pearls of China: Women with a PhD
- Graphics: Ghost Towns
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- Huge Vale Ship Arrived in Qingdao with 300,000 Tons of Iron Ore
- The Golden Lands: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- Silver Screen Industry Strikes Investor Gold
- Is There Trouble in Sino-Russian Paradise?