Is the Chinese Dream an EB-5 Visa?
Dream chasing is a popular topic in China these days. Thomas Friedman sparked the debate last October when he wrote a column titled, China Needs Its Own Dream. More recently, The Economist and CNN have also taken a gaze into the crystal ball to interpret China's dream.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping, has loudly adopted the slogan "Chinese dream" while keeping quiet on the details of what that dream might be. Meanwhile, the American dream continues to be peddled in China's mainstream culture and media. With foresight, the United States can benefit from this trend.
- Hospitals No Longer Take Organs from Executed Prisoners, Official Says
- Underground Disturbance
- Home Burial
- Closer Look: So Apple and Alipay Are Getting Married? Not So Fast
- Job Websites Adapt to Changing Industry by Targeting Individuals, Special Groups
- Graphic: Rising Tide of Investment
- Closer Look: CSRC Should Review Its Approvals-Based IPO System
- China's Growing Private Sector
- Advisory Body Votes to Raise Subway, Bus Fares in Capital
- Earning Trust of the People Requires Rule of Law
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC