Is the Chinese Dream an EB-5 Visa?
Dream chasing is a popular topic in China these days. Thomas Friedman sparked the debate last October when he wrote a column titled, China Needs Its Own Dream. More recently, The Economist and CNN have also taken a gaze into the crystal ball to interpret China's dream.
Chinese leader Xi Jinping, has loudly adopted the slogan "Chinese dream" while keeping quiet on the details of what that dream might be. Meanwhile, the American dream continues to be peddled in China's mainstream culture and media. With foresight, the United States can benefit from this trend.
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- Poor and Transgender
- Leaders, Public Must Commit to Governance by Rule of Law
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- China Builds in Africa, but the Foundations Are Shallow
- Road Test
- A Lotto-Attention
- Alibaba Shopping Site Red-Faced after Number of Phone Orders Faked
- PBOC Gives Banks 300 Bln Yuan Reason to Start Lending More
- CNPC Plans Spending to Hasten Shale Gas Production in Sichuan
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Yellow Pearls of China: Women with a PhD
- Graphics: Ghost Towns
- China Nears Deal with Mexico to Export Bullet Trains for First Time
- Eight Killed and 18 Injured in Riot in Kunming Suburb, Local Gov't Says
- Party Detains Two Senior Officials for Corruption
- Huge Vale Ship Arrived in Qingdao with 300,000 Tons of Iron Ore
- Researchers Cast Doubt on State Council Goals to Cut Air Pollution
- Graphics: The Fourth Plenum
- Revision of Securities Law Is Chance to Liberalize Market
- The Golden Lands: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam