Net Users Flock to Yu E Bao Despite Regulatory Hurdle
(Beijing) – Alipay's online fund investment service, Yu E Bao, continues to enjoy rapid growth in its number of users despite the appearance of regulatory hurdles.
The service, jointly launched by Alibaba Group's online payment unit and Tian Hong Asset Management Co. on June 13, had 2.5 million registered users by June 30, Alipay and Tian Hong reported.
- PetroChina, CNOOC Profits Slump as Prices and Domestic Demand Drop
- Renewables Generate a Quarter of China's Energy, But Solar and Wind Lag
- China COSCO Eyes New Terminal at Spain's Largest Container Port
- China Releases Guiding Policy on Reform Tied to Government Spending
- China's Stimulus Bond Program Faces Effectiveness Test
- Why Official Claim on Services Driving China's Economy is Misleading
- Kobe Bryant Invests in China Education Firm
- China Contractor Gets Second Chance at Bahamas Luxury Hotel
- Alibaba Pictures Expands Into Cinemas
- Despite Gains in HDI, China Needs More Reform for Inclusive Growth, UN Says
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Edges Closer to a Liquidity Trap
- First China Made Bullet Train Makes Maiden Trip
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Farewell Medal Mania, Hello Sports Reform
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- China Behind on Plans to Trim Overcapacity
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Can Baseball Finally Hit a Home Run in China?
- Car-Hailing Firms Try New Business Frontiers