Net Users Flock to Yu E Bao Despite Regulatory Hurdle
(Beijing) – Alipay's online fund investment service, Yu E Bao, continues to enjoy rapid growth in its number of users despite the appearance of regulatory hurdles.
The service, jointly launched by Alibaba Group's online payment unit and Tian Hong Asset Management Co. on June 13, had 2.5 million registered users by June 30, Alipay and Tian Hong reported.
- The Key to Sustained Success
- Coming Together
- A Debt of Gratitude
- Towering Something
- Dreaming Rich
- Caixin Summit
- Caixin Summit: Locke Emphasizes Rule of Law in Speech
- Caixin Summit: Regulation of P2P Lending 'Needs to Improve'
- Caixin Summit: Having SOEs Turn over More of Their Profits
- Gov't, Scientists Struggle to Root Out Opposition to GM Foods
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Poseidon: China's Secret Salvage of Britain's Lost Submarine
- How Li Qiang Cheers Zhejiang’s Private Spirit
- Experts Wonder if Changes to Family-Planning Rules Are Too Little, Too Late
- Project to Save South China Tigers in South Africa Lost in Wilderness
- Why the PBOC Took the Regulatory Lead on Bitcoins
- Central Bank, CBRC Split on Including Rural Lenders in Deposit Plan
- Industry Waits to See Whether China Mobile and Apple Will Finally Make a Deal
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Bets the Next Big Internet Thing Is Your Wi-Fi Router
- China Mobile Said to Choose Partners for Telecom Resales
- Closer Look: Jingdong Gives Alibaba Some Company in Financial Industry