Net Users Flock to Yu E Bao Despite Regulatory Hurdle
(Beijing) – Alipay's online fund investment service, Yu E Bao, continues to enjoy rapid growth in its number of users despite the appearance of regulatory hurdles.
The service, jointly launched by Alibaba Group's online payment unit and Tian Hong Asset Management Co. on June 13, had 2.5 million registered users by June 30, Alipay and Tian Hong reported.
- Silent Scourge
- APEC Barriers
- Official in Shanxi City 'Falls to His Death after Facing Investigators'
- Sinopec Picks 25 Investors to Hold Stake in Sales Unit
- The Week in Photos: September 5 – 12
- Old Spice
- Britain Needs Greater Unity, Not a Messy Breakup
- Ice Challenge Is Social Media Hit, but Sufferers of Rare Diseases Still Live on Fringes
- Rules and the Ruler
- Deserted Kids
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Spectre of Corruption Haunts Huawei
- Will Education Firm New Oriental Learn or Lose?
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- Gov't Again Cracks Down on Schools for Migrant Workers' Children
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- Gov't Cobbles Together Funding for Slum Renovation Projects
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Phony Futurism
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot