Net Users Flock to Yu E Bao Despite Regulatory Hurdle
(Beijing) – Alipay's online fund investment service, Yu E Bao, continues to enjoy rapid growth in its number of users despite the appearance of regulatory hurdles.
The service, jointly launched by Alibaba Group's online payment unit and Tian Hong Asset Management Co. on June 13, had 2.5 million registered users by June 30, Alipay and Tian Hong reported.
- Closer Look: What to Expect from This Year's 'Two Sessions'
- Media Watch: Former Star Reporter Causes Stir with Smog Documentary
- Ant Financial Subsidiary Starts Offering Individual Credit Scores
- Attempt to Gain New Investor Failed, New China Life Insurance Says
- Graphics: Coming and Going
- The Week in Photos: February 21-27
- Oil Giants Dispute Reports that Gov't Is Considering Mergers
- Going Out
- The Soft Edge of Cut Paper
- The Sino-Russian Challenge to the World Order
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Minsheng Tries Weathering a Maelstrom
- Three Private Shipping Companies Run into Financial Troubles
- Can Market Mechanisms Clear China's Bad Air?
- Closer Look: Local Officials Have Little Love for National Hukou Reform
- State Patronage Divides Confucian Intellectuals
- Tourism Tensions Have HK Mulling Limits on Visitor Numbers
- Experts Split on Whether Merger of Taxi App Firms Breaks Law
- Is It Time to Include the Yuan in IMF Basket?
- Gov't Orders Documentary about Gays, Lesbians Removed from Net
- Gov't Moves on GM Crops Spur Industry's Cautious Optimism