Property Markets in Smaller Cities 'Troubled by Oversupply'
(Beijing) – The property markets in China's smaller cities are increasingly troubled by oversupply, the CEO of a real estate services company says.
On July 16, the real estate research institution CRIC Group released a ranking of 288 cities in the country according to the risks they faced. About 200 cities on the list were smaller, or third tier, cities.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter