Questions as Developers Spend Big on Land Deals
(Beijing) – Official statistics show that total land transactions for commercial development in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou in the first half of the year reached 167.5 billion yuan, close to the total for all of 2012.
Since the beginning of the year, land transactions have rapidly revived in larger cities, and auction records have been broken in various cities since the beginning of May.
- China's Workers Earned More in 2014, but Percent Raises Shrank
- Big Blast
- China Telecom Confirms Severed Cables Caused Alipay Disruption
- The 'Liquidity Trap' with Chinese Characteristics
- Graphics: Expansion Expectations
- China Uses Drones to Monitor Pollution Problem from Above
- Experts Question Alipay's Backup Plans after Long Glitch
- Parents in Capital Angry at Recruiting Changes for Top Primary Schools
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Rescue in the Works for Indebted Sinosteel
- Residents of Beijing Community Renew Protest against Waste Incineration Plant
- Banks Face Obstacles to Using Biometric Data for ID Purposes
- Party's 'United Front' Meeting Said to Be Aimed at Earning Reform Support
- Be Prepared to Pass the Test of Fed's Moves
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud