Questions as Developers Spend Big on Land Deals
(Beijing) – Official statistics show that total land transactions for commercial development in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou in the first half of the year reached 167.5 billion yuan, close to the total for all of 2012.
Since the beginning of the year, land transactions have rapidly revived in larger cities, and auction records have been broken in various cities since the beginning of May.
- 'Important Information' vs. Information that Is Important
- Lenovo Completes US$ 2.91 Bln Deal to Buy Motorola Mobility
- Large Railroad Manufacturers Said to Consider Merger
- Village Remake
- APEC Preview
- Skies Overhead
- Two or Three Things about Mr. Lu Xun
- Film: The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom
- Exhibition: The Past
- Wake up, Europe
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- 4 Chinese Ships Stuck in Mexico since May over Iron Ore Dispute
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- China Builds in Africa, but the Foundations Are Shallow