Central Bank Policies Will Support Small Businesses, PBOC Head Writes
(Beijing) – The central bank will fine-tune policies to create a favorable financial environment for small and family businesses while keeping the overall supply of money at a reasonable level, the bank's governor, Zhou Xiaochuan, wrote in an article.
Zhou outlined seven principles the bank will follow to realize these goals, starting with emphasizing the importance of small and family businesses in maintaining economic growth and creating employment.
- The Fall of Language in the Age of English
- Ticket to Childhood
- Taking the Next Step in Power Industry Reform
- Protesting Times
- Knives Out
- Men Have Better Chance than Women to Get Job Interview, Study Finds
- Party Legend's Son Denies He Is De Facto Head of Insurance Firm
- Alibaba's Bickering with Gov't Saps Investor Confidence
- Tencent Tops List of China's Most Valuable Brands
- The Little Red Book Turns 50
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Scandal-Hit GlaxoSmithKline 'to Lay Off 1,000 Employees in China'
- Gov't Had Reservations about Selling Stake in Citic Ltd. to Foreigners
- China Boots Up an Internet Banking Industry
- Caught in Rising China's Centrifuge
- Two-Thirds of Provinces Say They Missed GDP Growth Targets in 2014
- Downfall of Party Internet Policeman 'Helped Lead to National Cleanup Campaign'
- Embattled Founder Securities 'Cannot Reach Its Chairman'
- Lanzhou Shames CNPC Unit for Pollution Crises
- Banks Trying Direct Route to Online Future
- Gov't Digs Into Soil Pollution Problem with Proposal for New Standards