Cabinet Tells CRC to Devise Investment Reform Plan by Year's End
(Beijing) – The cabinet has told China Railway Corp. (CRC) to work out a detailed reform plan for investment and financing by the end of the year, a source in the organization that operates the country's railroads says.
The State Council also told the CRC, which was spun off from the Ministry of Railways in March, to open the ownership and operation of intercity railroads and the lines that carry natural resources to private capital by next year.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter