Mobile Game Developers Enjoy Win Streak, but Analysts Are Skeptical
(Beijing) – The country's mobile game industry is sizzling hot with cash from investors apparently undaunted by analysts' warnings that the business is volatile and may be overvalued.
Rarely can a startup company in any other industry make a profit in its first year, an investment banker said. In the mobile game sector, however, this is common.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter