Mobile Game Developers Enjoy Win Streak, but Analysts Are Skeptical
(Beijing) – The country's mobile game industry is sizzling hot with cash from investors apparently undaunted by analysts' warnings that the business is volatile and may be overvalued.
Rarely can a startup company in any other industry make a profit in its first year, an investment banker said. In the mobile game sector, however, this is common.
- Zhang Zhixin: The Woman who took on the 'Gang of Four'
- Growing Pains
- Cathay: Ezra Pound's re-imagination of Chinese Poetry
- The Clash of Titans: A Look Back at the Sino-Indian War
- Talking Time
- Most of World's Synthetic Drugs Made in China, Police Admit
- PetroChina Selling Half of Subsidiary Running Central Asian Pipelines
- Insurance Executive Said to Die in Office Days after Probe Started
- Progress at Universities Requires Outside Help, College President Says
- To Curb Carbon Emissions, Focus on New Consumers on the Move
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Chinese Gov't 'Causes an Investment Gap with U.S.'
- Banks' Total Value of Bad Loans Rises for 16th Straight Quarter
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020
- Closer Look: Why Official Goals for Natural Gas Use Are in Doubt
- With Big TV Deal, China's Pro Soccer League Looks to Score
- Closer Look: Baidu Joins Other Internet Giants to Open a Bank
- Chairman of Securities Firm's HK Subsidiary 'Missing for Six Days'
- China 1945: Mao's Revolution and America's Fateful Choice