Mobile Game Developers Enjoy Win Streak, but Analysts Are Skeptical
(Beijing) – The country's mobile game industry is sizzling hot with cash from investors apparently undaunted by analysts' warnings that the business is volatile and may be overvalued.
Rarely can a startup company in any other industry make a profit in its first year, an investment banker said. In the mobile game sector, however, this is common.
- Brexit: The View from China
- Central Bank Governor on Multiple Objectives and Challenges
- Transcript: PBOC Governor on Multi-Objective Monetary Policy
- Deadly Twister
- Intensifying Battle over Who Controls Vanke
- In Sino-African Resource Trade, China Needs a Mindful Approach
- The Illogic of Consumption as a Growth Driver
- Support Plan for Idled Industrial Workers
- Shanghai Taxi Service Clashes with Car-Hailers
- Digging Up Death, Extortion in China's Mines
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Views: What Do Chinese Women Think of Hillary Clinton?
- China Seeks Assurances Against Possible Debt Default by Venezuela
- Mother's Fight to Exonerate Executed Son Highlights Gaping Holes in Justice System
- Lackluster Sales Signal Xiaomi's Growing Pains
- China in Major Expansion of Yuan Conversion Pilot Program
- Lessons from South Korea for China's Economic Rebalancing Act
- Chinese High Speed Rail Builder Doubts U.S. Partner's Sincerity
- China Life Insurance Joins Race to Take Chinese Healthcare Provider off NASDAQ
- Investor Pain over Mobile Medical App Strain
- Anti-Corruption Drive, Frugality Campaign Sap Banks of VPs