Closer Look: Xiaomi Pulls a Knife, Sword on Electronics Industry
(Beijing) – Three-year-old smartphone maker Xiaomi Mobile Internet Co. is again in the spotlight as it draws closer to the debut of much-awaited electronic gadgets.
The firm has sent out numerous letters inviting people to attend a press conference on September 5. Printed on the letters are a unique sword and knife, a clear reference to a novel that every Chinese person with the slightest interest in kung fu probably gets.
- How to Make Reform Work
- Beijing Migrants in Limbo Despite New Hukou Reform
- China Eases Pricing Rules on Public Hospitals
- Welcome Mat Fades for Taiwan Businesses
- China's Largest Private Shipbuilder to Cut 2,000 Jobs in 2016
- COSCO Shipping H1 Profits Sink 12 Pct Due to Freight Rate Slump
- Investment Dip Rains on China's Upbeat Economy
- Schoolgirl Dies of Heart Attack after Falling Prey to A Phone Scam that Syphoned Her Tuition Money
- Spring Air Fuels Expansion with 10 New Airbus Jets
- P2P Firms in China Get Wings Clipped by New Rules
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China Edges Closer to a Liquidity Trap
- Souring Business, Xenophobia Makes China Dream Lose Its Appeal for African Migrants
- First China Made Bullet Train Makes Maiden Trip
- China to Bring Back Equity Incentives for SOE Employees
- Farewell Medal Mania, Hello Sports Reform
- Dalian Wanda's Property Arm To Delist from Hong Kong in September
- China Behind on Plans to Trim Overcapacity
- Beijing Floats Extension of Debt-to-Equity Plan to Wider Range of Creditors
- Alibaba Rakes in Millions Selling Co-branding Rights to Double 11 Gala
- Can Baseball Finally Hit a Home Run in China?