New York Times Launches Chinese-Language Lifestyle Magazine
(Beijing) -- The New York Times opened the Chinese online version of its lifestyle magazine on October 10.
"Our new site is not focused on politics, or foreign policy or business news. It's a lifestyle site," said Arthur Sulzberger, chairman of the New York Times Company and the newspaper's publisher, in an email reply to Caixin.
Based on the T magazine owned by the Times, the Chinese online publication covers areas including culture, art, real estate and food.
- 'Important Information' vs. Information that Is Important
- Lenovo Completes US$ 2.91 Bln Deal to Buy Motorola Mobility
- Large Railroad Manufacturers Said to Consider Merger
- Village Remake
- APEC Preview
- Skies Overhead
- Two or Three Things about Mr. Lu Xun
- Film: The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom
- Exhibition: The Past
- Wake up, Europe
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Rise and Fall of a Coal Boomtown in Shanxi Province
- Chinese Comfort Women: Testimonies from Imperial Japan's Sex Slaves
- Which Way for Smartphone Swipe and Pay?
- What is Authoritarianism?
- Zuckerberg Impresses Tsinghua Students with His Chinese, Even Talks Tech
- For China's Property Market, All Is Not Lost
- Cai Jinyong: A Chinese Voice at the Top of IFC
- 4 Chinese Ships Stuck in Mexico since May over Iron Ore Dispute
- Ministry Said to Propose Local Gov'ts Issuing Bonds to Cover Debts
- China Builds in Africa, but the Foundations Are Shallow