New York Times Launches Chinese-Language Lifestyle Magazine
(Beijing) -- The New York Times opened the Chinese online version of its lifestyle magazine on October 10.
"Our new site is not focused on politics, or foreign policy or business news. It's a lifestyle site," said Arthur Sulzberger, chairman of the New York Times Company and the newspaper's publisher, in an email reply to Caixin.
Based on the T magazine owned by the Times, the Chinese online publication covers areas including culture, art, real estate and food.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter