Inquiry of Sinosure Executive 'Has Links to Exim Bank'
(Beijing) – A Communist Party investigation into a senior executive at a state-owned insurance company has links to the country's policy lender, a source close to the situation says.
Dai Chunning, deputy general manager of China Export and Credit Insurance Corp. (Sinosure), is being investigated for "serious discipline violations," the party's Central Discipline Inspection Commission (CDIC) said on December 1 on its website.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter