Closer Look: Annual Work Conference Picks Up Where Plenum Left Off
(Beijing) – The government's annual Central Economic Work Conference started in the capital on December 10.
Top policymakers usually use the meeting to review the year's economic conditions and set out a roadmap for next year's development. Major economic targets – GDP growth, inflation rate, monetary supply, the budget and trade figures – will be set.
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter