PLA General 'Profited from Military Housing Projects, Land Deals'
(Beijing) – A two-year investigation into a former People's Liberation Army deputy logistics chief has found that he personally benefitted from military real estate deals and building projects, sources close to the inquiry say.
During the tenure of Gu Junshan, deputy head of the PLA General Logistics Department who held the rank of lieutenant general, the PLA started large-scale building and renovation of soldier accommodation.
- Shenzhen Tells Ride App Firms to Stop Working with Private Drivers
- Financial Institutions to Face New Reserve Rules on Currency Forwards
- Gun Control
- Amnesty as a Stepping Stone to Rule of Law
- Automakers, Dealers Struggle with Sales Slump
- Business Activities Slowed Faster in August than in July, PMI Figures Show
- Steelmaker's Boss Probed as Party Continues to Scrutinize SOEs
- Bitter Fruit
- The Surprising Synergies of China and American Agriculture
- Yuan Devaluation Is Part and Parcel of Reform, Expert Says
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- The Party Has Its Tea, but Deserves No Sympathy
- Counting the Cost of Gov't Intervention in Stock Market
- Sri Lanka Looks in the Mirror and Sees Singapore
- Eight Employees of Brokerage Firm Reportedly Detained
- Quantum Computing and Alibaba's Leap of Faith
- CSRC Said to Greet Latest Stock Market Crash with Calm
- Tianjin Blast Probe Too Late for Firefighters
- Chile Tries to Interest China in More Cherries, Less Copper
- Financial Reporter, CSRC Official Detained, State Media Says
- Cabinet Lets Pension Funds Be Invested in Domestic Stock Market