PLA General 'Profited from Military Housing Projects, Land Deals'
(Beijing) – A two-year investigation into a former People's Liberation Army deputy logistics chief has found that he personally benefitted from military real estate deals and building projects, sources close to the inquiry say.
During the tenure of Gu Junshan, deputy head of the PLA General Logistics Department who held the rank of lieutenant general, the PLA started large-scale building and renovation of soldier accommodation.
- Government Debt Risk Under Control, Finance Ministry Says
- Why Property Financing Drew Blood in Nanyang
- Illicit Haul
- Graphics: Ageing Muscle
- Leak Blamed for Beijing Water Shutoff
- Grids Show Little Interest in E-Car Charging
- How Local Land Policies Hurt Businesses in Megacities
- Acclaimed Chinese Writer, Yang Jiang, Dies at Age 105
- Dangerous Ride
- Police Seize Official Seals of Troubled Sportswear Manufacturer
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Making Sense of China's Slow Growth Trajectory
- China Scores with Aston Villa Soccer Deal
- Exposing the Brutality of False Benevolence
- Chinese Consortium in Malaysia to Lobby for Multi-Billion Dollar Rail Project
- How India is Stepping Out of China's Shadow
- Commercial Debt Dodgers Pressure China's Banks
- Doctor Beaten to Death in Hunan by a Patient's Family
- Death of Young Man in Custody Raises Suspicion of Police Brutality
- Private Players Entering Oil Import Trade Flares Demand for Crude
- Top Publisher Arrested on Bribery Charges, Prosecutors say