PLA General 'Profited from Military Housing Projects, Land Deals'
(Beijing) – A two-year investigation into a former People's Liberation Army deputy logistics chief has found that he personally benefitted from military real estate deals and building projects, sources close to the inquiry say.
During the tenure of Gu Junshan, deputy head of the PLA General Logistics Department who held the rank of lieutenant general, the PLA started large-scale building and renovation of soldier accommodation.
- Lianghui Roundup: March 6
- Gov't Plans Budget Deficit of 1.62 Tln Yuan, Finance Ministry Says
- Why Gov't May Be Shifting Stance on Family Planning
- Taking Aim
- That's a Wrap
- NPC to Get Proposals for Clearing up Way Laws Are Enacted
- Speculation on CDIC Article about Corrupt Prince 'Ridiculous'
- Liem Sioe Liong's Salim Group: The Business Pillar of Suharto's Indonesia
- Paint by Numbers: China's Art Factory from Mao to Now
- Gov't Making Little Progress Cutting Links with 'Social Groups,' Report Says
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- China's Factories Are Building a Robot Nation
- Can Market Mechanisms Clear China's Bad Air?
- HR Head of Alcatel-Shanghai Bell 'Found Dead in Shanghai River'
- Minsheng Tries Weathering a Maelstrom
- Three Private Shipping Companies Run into Financial Troubles
- Closer Look: Local Officials Have Little Love for National Hukou Reform
- Media Watch: Former Star Reporter Causes Stir with Smog Documentary
- State Patronage Divides Confucian Intellectuals
- Tourism Tensions Have HK Mulling Limits on Visitor Numbers
- Taiwan Gov't Tells Alibaba to Withdraw an Investment from Island