PLA General 'Profited from Military Housing Projects, Land Deals'
(Beijing) – A two-year investigation into a former People's Liberation Army deputy logistics chief has found that he personally benefitted from military real estate deals and building projects, sources close to the inquiry say.
During the tenure of Gu Junshan, deputy head of the PLA General Logistics Department who held the rank of lieutenant general, the PLA started large-scale building and renovation of soldier accommodation.
- China in Numbers: Changing Faces of CPC Members
- CIMC Snaps Up One of Britain's Largest Trailer Manufacturers
- Bumpy Ride Ahead for China's Electric Car Industry
- More Active Regulator Needed to Prevent Vanke Takeover Tragedy
- Qualcomm's Patent Licensing Woes in China
- Caixin Manufacturing PMI Falls to Four-Month Low
- Latest Gov't Audit Finds State-Owned Enterprises Wasted 12.7 billion yuan
- Senior Securities Officials Take Pay Cuts of up to 60 Percent
- Policymakers Rush to Slam Brakes on Private Investment Slowdown
- China's Economy Needs Private Sector Support
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Brexit: The View from China
- Senior Ideologue Kills Self over Party Infighting
- China Seeks Assurances Against Possible Debt Default by Venezuela
- Sexually Abused Teens: China's Tragic Taboo
- Chinese High Speed Rail Builder Doubts U.S. Partner's Sincerity
- Substandard Running Tracks Sicken China's Children
- China's Bullet Train Export Hopes Hit a Wall
- Investor Pain over Mobile Medical App Strain
- Two Top Chinese Steel Makers to Reorganize, May Merge
- Intensifying Battle over Who Controls Vanke