Electric Car Charging Stations Powering Down
The electric car charging station in Shenzhen Airport stood silent
(Beijing) -- As China's annual Spring Festival approached, travel madness seized the home-bound throngs rushing through terminals to airliners at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, one of the world's busiest.
Beyond the runways, thousands of taxi drivers queued for passengers outside the airport's terminal doors.
- Official in Shanxi City 'Falls to His Death after Facing Investigators'
- Sinopec Picks 25 Investors to Hold Stake in Sales Unit
- The Week in Photos: September 5 – 12
- Old Spice
- Britain Needs Greater Unity, Not a Messy Breakup
- Ice Challenge Is Social Media Hit, but Sufferers of Rare Diseases Still Live on Fringes
- Rules and the Ruler
- Deserted Kids
- Haining Temple
- Machinery Maker Sany Changes Its Hong Kong Listing Plan
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Spectre of Corruption Haunts Huawei
- Will Education Firm New Oriental Learn or Lose?
- UnionPay, Apple Said to Agree on U.S. Firm's New Payment Technology
- Coming to Grips with Ammonia in China's Haze
- Gov't Again Cracks Down on Schools for Migrant Workers' Children
- Closer Look: Alibaba's Looming IPO Sends Shockwaves through Bourses at Home, Abroad
- Gov't Cobbles Together Funding for Slum Renovation Projects
- Media Outlet Blackmailed over 100 Companies, Xinhua Reports
- Phony Futurism
- Shenzhen's Qianhai Zone Joins Overseas E-Commerce Pilot