Electric Car Charging Stations Powering Down
The electric car charging station in Shenzhen Airport stood silent
(Beijing) -- As China's annual Spring Festival approached, travel madness seized the home-bound throngs rushing through terminals to airliners at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, one of the world's busiest.
Beyond the runways, thousands of taxi drivers queued for passengers outside the airport's terminal doors.
- Mountain Highway
- General Who Led PLA Said to Be Expelled from Party
- Eurozone Debt Rises Again, but Few Care
- Surging Grain Imports Spurring Officials to Rethink Policies
- China's Billion Dollar Question: Why Are Forex Figures Falling?
- A Tripolar Currency Regime Is in the Offing
- Party Official Puts Charges TV Maker's Boss Broke Law Online
- Proposed Law Gives Gov't Too Much Control of Internet, Experts Say
- Testing Times
- Views: Privacy Problem
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Investor Angry at Gov't Role in Stock Market Rout in Apparent Suicide (updated)
- Cheers, Fears for China's Next Step Overseas
- Who and What is Chinese?
- Tech Takeoff Lifts Drone Industry to New Heights
- Villain or Hero for Stock Market Saga?
- Hanergy Thin Film Power Removed From Stock Connect Program
- Policy Banks Linked to 'Belt and Road' Plans Said to Get US$ 31 Bln
- Early Caixin Manufacturing PMI for July at 48.2 Points
- Tricky Medical Games for China's Autistic Kids
- The Right Approach to the PPP Model