Electric Car Charging Stations Powering Down
The electric car charging station in Shenzhen Airport stood silent
(Beijing) -- As China's annual Spring Festival approached, travel madness seized the home-bound throngs rushing through terminals to airliners at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, one of the world's busiest.
Beyond the runways, thousands of taxi drivers queued for passengers outside the airport's terminal doors.
- Regulator Reviews Shareholders in Bank Zhejiang Alibaba Proposed
- Debate over Monetary Rule Should Trump Labor Market Conundrum
- Retired NDRC Pricing Official 'Detained at Beijing Airport'
- Ice Bucket Challenge Could Give Jolt to Charities in China
- 37 Groups Said to Start Making Offers for Piece of Sinopec Sales Subsidiary
- Have anti-corruption efforts become a permanent feature of the political landscape in China?
- Developer Demonstration
- Deadly Bus Crash
- Haier's New Look: 'Micro-Enterprise' Platform
- Baidu Disconnects from Its Plan to Join Gov't Telecoms Pilot
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Closer Look: JD.com Sees Its High Hopes for WeChat Fall Short
- Views: Making Sense of China's Anti-Monopoly Campaign
- Four Shanghai Customs Officials Nabbed by Party Graft Buster
- Zhou Yongkang's Early Years
- Zhou Family Legacy: Thick Blood, Fat Profits
- Zhou Yongkang Used Start in Oil Industry to Rise to Public Security Czar
- Closer Look: Anti-Corruption Czar Makes Noteworthy Appearance at CPPCC Meeting
- Chinese Tycoons, Stars Take up Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Deng Xiaoping Gave Double Boost to Reform Efforts, Economist Says
- Detention of Haitong Securities Executive 'Is Linked to Bond Scandal'