Closer Look: Regulator Takes Hard Look at Jack Ma-Hundsun Deal
(Beijing) – The securities regulator has been consulting large securities firms and fund companies regarding the proposed acquisition of a leading financial software provider by Jack Ma, the founder and chairman of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group, sources with knowledge of the matter said.
Zhejiang Rongxin Network Technology Co. Ltd., in which Ma holds 99.1 percent of the shares, proposed buying all of Hangzhou Hundsun Technologies Group Co. Ltd. (Hundsun Group).
- WeChat 'Glitch' Allows Family to Raise over 2 Million Yuan in 80 Minutes
- China's VAT Rebate Reform Aims to Boost Local Government Fiscal Strength
- Share Splits Raise Stock Market Suspicions
- China Faces Severe Coal Transport Capacity Shortage
- Audi Scraps Plans for New China Dealer Network
- Regions Found to Have 'Critical' Heavy Metal Emissions Now Clean Up Act
- Official PMI Spikes as Producer Prices Rise, Exports Surge
- China Adds 10% Consumption Tax for Superluxury Cars
- News Calendar, December 5-11
- Caixin's Manufacturing Indicator Dips to 50.9 in November
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter