Zhejiang Alibaba Offers E-Investors Promissory Note Option
(Beijing) – A type of wealth management product that allows investors to buy promissory notes from companies is in the spotlight after Zhejiang Alibaba E-commerce Co., a pioneer of Internet finance in the country, recently rolled out the service.
Zhaocaibao Financial Service Information Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Alibaba, was established on April 3. It offers a series of wealth management products that most retail investors are not familiar with through Taobao.com, a shopping website owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., a company linked to Zhejiang Alibaba.
- To Curb Carbon Emissions, Focus on New Consumers on the Move
- Business Trip
- College President Fired for Breaking Rules on Cars, Spending
- CRC to Start Selling Ads on Tickets as Part of Test Run
- Country's Rural Areas Face Shortage of Preschools, Ministry Says
- Mali Tragedy Shows Chinese Companies' Need for Support Systems
- Wrecking Ball
- Soccer Team, Major Sponsor Get Shirty over Jersey Change
- Advocate for Transplant Reform Not Done Yet
- Scandal at Aviation Regulator Widens as Another Official Investigated
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How a New Idea for Revamping the Economy Is Taking Shape
- Wang Jianlin on Why the Wanda Phenomenon Works
- Official Figures for Major Smog Pollutant Last Year 'Off by Half'
- China Eyes More Muscle for Market Supervision
- The Real Drivers of China's New Culture Movement
- Chinese Gov't 'Causes an Investment Gap with U.S.'
- Gov't Announces Plan to Clean Up Rural Areas by 2020
- Scandal-Hit Citic Securities Says Its Party Head Will Retire
- Plan to Develop Two New Beijing Districts 'Flies in Face of Population Curbs'
- Banks' Total Value of Bad Loans Rises for 16th Straight Quarter