Zhejiang Alibaba Offers E-Investors Promissory Note Option
(Beijing) – A type of wealth management product that allows investors to buy promissory notes from companies is in the spotlight after Zhejiang Alibaba E-commerce Co., a pioneer of Internet finance in the country, recently rolled out the service.
Zhaocaibao Financial Service Information Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Alibaba, was established on April 3. It offers a series of wealth management products that most retail investors are not familiar with through Taobao.com, a shopping website owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., a company linked to Zhejiang Alibaba.
- Big Blast
- China Telecom Confirms Severed Cables Caused Alipay Disruption
- The 'Liquidity Trap' with Chinese Characteristics
- Graphics: Expansion Expectations
- China Uses Drones to Monitor Pollution Problem from Above
- Experts Question Alipay's Backup Plans after Long Glitch
- Parents in Capital Angry at Recruiting Changes for Top Primary Schools
- A Prince's Legacy
- Emissions from Nation's Incineration Plants 'Surpass Standards'
- Developer Probed for Web of Floor Space Fraud
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Phone Maker Transsion Catches the African Beat
- Solar Panel Maker Suffering HK Share Sell-Off 'Failed to Repay Loans'
- The Big VIE Question
- South China Sea Issue Is Litmus Test for Sino-U.S. Relationship
- Rain on CCTV's Moscow Parade Coverage
- China Unleashes Bonds to Tackle Local Debt
- Gov't Announces Plan to Upgrade Factories over Next Decade
- Rescue in the Works for Indebted Sinosteel
- Residents of Beijing Community Renew Protest against Waste Incineration Plant
- Public Hospitals to Be Opened to Investors, State Council Says