Zhejiang Alibaba Offers E-Investors Promissory Note Option
(Beijing) – A type of wealth management product that allows investors to buy promissory notes from companies is in the spotlight after Zhejiang Alibaba E-commerce Co., a pioneer of Internet finance in the country, recently rolled out the service.
Zhaocaibao Financial Service Information Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Alibaba, was established on April 3. It offers a series of wealth management products that most retail investors are not familiar with through Taobao.com, a shopping website owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., a company linked to Zhejiang Alibaba.
- Why Do Foreign Brands 'Break Bad' in China?
- Sea of People
- UnionPay Said to Hand Payment Firms Hefty Fines over Illegal Operations
- CBRC Approves Three Private Banks as Part of Pilot
- The Week in Photos: July 19 – 25
- Another Headache for the EU: Ukraine's Separatists
- Courage to Liberty
- 60-Second News for July 25: Unemployment Statistics
- SAIC, Alibaba Agree to Cooperate on Internet-Enabled Cars
- Mountains Moved
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- How the Hammer Falls as China Nails Corruption
- CNPC Continues to Be Hit by Scandal as Two More Executives Fall
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Alibaba Said to Delay New York Listing until after Labor Day
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Sheila Patel: Investors Should Be 'Positive' about China Stocks
- CDB Said to Get 1 Tln Yuan to Back Shantytown Renovation
- Meat Supplier Puts McDonald's, KFC in Food Safety Spotlight Again