Zhejiang Alibaba Offers E-Investors Promissory Note Option
(Beijing) – A type of wealth management product that allows investors to buy promissory notes from companies is in the spotlight after Zhejiang Alibaba E-commerce Co., a pioneer of Internet finance in the country, recently rolled out the service.
Zhaocaibao Financial Service Information Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Alibaba, was established on April 3. It offers a series of wealth management products that most retail investors are not familiar with through Taobao.com, a shopping website owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., a company linked to Zhejiang Alibaba.
- 60-Second News for July 22: Typhoon Rammasun
- Market Reforms, Fight against Corruption Go Hand in Hand, Expert Says
- What Li Keqiang Asks in Meetings with Economists
- Increased Oil Imports 'Spur Rise in Shipping Costs, Plans to Build More Ships'
- Graft Fight Will Take Years, U.S. Expert Says, but China Is Heading in Right Direction
- Helicopter Crash
- Yunnan Mudslide
- The Week in Photos: July 12- 18
- Meat Supplier Puts McDonald's, KFC in Food Safety Spotlight Again
- Graphics: Dangerous Airspace
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- CCTV Financial News Anchor Rui Chenggang Is Detained
- Gov't Selects Six SOEs for New Round of Pilot Reforms
- Qingdao Port Warehouse Receipts Forged with Phony Seals, Says Source
- Getting a Healthy Interest in Medical Tourism
- Alibaba Has Big Hopes for New Big Data Processing Service
- Why Congress Should Pass the EB-5 Regional Center Extension Act
- The Lost Soldier of Myitkyina
- Graphics: What Does US$ 100 Mean to Expatriates Around the World?
- Beijing Monorail Plan Earns Ire Among Residents
- WH Group Hits out Against 'Defamatory' Accusations