Zhejiang Alibaba Offers E-Investors Promissory Note Option
(Beijing) – A type of wealth management product that allows investors to buy promissory notes from companies is in the spotlight after Zhejiang Alibaba E-commerce Co., a pioneer of Internet finance in the country, recently rolled out the service.
Zhaocaibao Financial Service Information Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Alibaba, was established on April 3. It offers a series of wealth management products that most retail investors are not familiar with through Taobao.com, a shopping website owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., a company linked to Zhejiang Alibaba.
- The Euro Currency Pain Will Remain for Chinese Exporters
- Caixin Media Statement
- Making an Exit
- New Property Policies Give Boost to Main Stock Indexes
- Rhodes Scholar Program to Pick Chinese Recipients for First Time
- Caixin Pledges to Defend Hu Shuli's Reputation
- The Week in Photos: March 21-27
- Central Gov't Indicates Developers Can Build Bigger Homes
- Military-Linked Hospital Allows Fake Doctor to Practice
- Rates on Hold as Fed Bows to Wall Street and Washington
- Sign up to receive our free daily newsletter
- Kissinger: China, U.S. Must 'Lead in Cooperation'
- Yuan and Gold: Old Enemies Should Finally Become Friends
- Tycoon Said to Bring Down a Deputy Mayor, Control Key Beijing Land Deal
- Saudi Aramco's Supply to China Potentially Doubling
- Reinventing the Bicycle in Beijing
- Confucius and the World He Created
- Who Is Prince Qing?
- Sinophobia: Anxiety, Violence, and the Making of Mongolian Identity
- Ex-Police Chief Held for Murder Said to Be Linked to Graft Case
- Shrewd Smiles as Online Bankers Test New Tech